No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking that too about Ben Patrick. He'd be a nice addition.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't see Patrick comin here. Kliensauser restructred and Shiancoe signed for multiple years...the other TE who signed a 3 year deal (Dugan ?)...this ain't Mike Tice drafting anymore....yeah ! no more 15 TE's on the roster and no more Maryland reaches.

I'm thinking David Patterson DT OSU. You'd think we'd have taken one for depth by now.

Comment

I'd expect OL and DT to be our last couple picks since neither has been addressed yet.

Comment

we could take the Guard from Auburn.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

hahahaha....4 project QB's to lead the squad.

Wonderful.

Comment

Tyler Thigpen?

Comment

Uhhhh.......The classic Pick for a let down. lol. Tyler Thigpen hmmm should be cut before the season.

Comment

Evidently we're banking on getting one of those elite tackle prospects
                  for next year before we take care of that terrible right side of the line.

And 2 DT's going into the season is an embarrasment on not even knowing the needs of your own team.
                  I realize there are other ways to acquire players...but guys that come thru on trades are either disgruntled or long in the tooth.
                  Alexander wasn't a need and where we did have needs DT, ILB, and OT/OG we completely disgregard.

Comment

Yeah, that pick confuses me. I don't know where we are going to go with the last pick. I guess we are going to depend on UDFAs.

Comment

All i do is think postive and i feel that Tarvaris Jackson will become a good player for us and Peterson and Rice will give them great weapons to hand too and too throw too. I feel that we will be good but im worried like you are about the right side of the line and how many DT's will have. Ian Scott is still out there isnt he?

Comment

Chandler Williams, WR at 233.

Comment

Another WR. Hmm I rate this draft a B+

Comment

I think this draft went better than many might have expected. They didn't address DT or OL, but they should be able to signs a couple of UDFA's to fill some holes.

Comment

It's okay everyone. 7th round picks are usually training camp cuts, anyways.

Comment

Yeah, Im happy after this draft. It could have been alot worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information