UDFA's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
    First off, I highly doubt your qualified to give such a statement.
    Second Cook's strength was that of a butterball turkey.
    AND his feet were horrible. The kid was slow as hell. Was that due to him switching positions ? I'd say a portion of that could be. But I've saw him at training camp as well as his 4 games and don't see any explosiveness in dropping back into position. He moves his feet the way old people drive.
    Can that be fixed ? I guess we're going to find out. Because and that Woog guy on here said it best, we didn't address the problem so Ryan "leaky pipe tape" Cook is going to get another shot at it.

The definition of insanity is : Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Insanity is the Viking way.

ohh yeah, whoops i forgot, we have the almighty, "im always right no matter what" severe on hands, what he says goes! i guess thats the end of the conversation, severe is always right and always knows what hes talking about...

you are a tard man, straight up and its actually going from absolutely laugh my ass off every time i read of your posts to my god i feel sorry for the human race that you are actually this stupid

Comment

on the cook front, his feet werent that bad, were they great no? but just because you absolutely hate someone doesnt mean that whatever you say about them is true. The biggest issue cook had last season was not the quickness of his feet, but his ability to get off the snap. Watching him play, he was almost always our last olinemen up, and against quicker DE's thats an issue because they usually do a great job of getting a jump.

maybe instead of watching with pure and utter blind hatred, you should open your eyes and actually look for small subtleties in a players game rather than just see him get beat and say god i hate him repeatedly then spew off a load of ******** while simultaneously spewing off your own load because you hate a player so much

Comment

I think Wog and everyone is making too big of a deal of us not adressing the right side... you ever stop to think that the options out there werent that great in the first place?? ... i mean really who out there was going to come in and fix this situation? Eric Steinbach, leonard davis maybe but they were both asking for unholy amount of money which neither are really worth, besides them two the options werent very good other than maybe levi brown which would agian cost a lot of money.

Comment

We signed DT Joe Anoai (Georgia Tech), MLB George Hall (Purdue) , & DB Chad Johnson (Northwestern State)
          Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 05-01-2007, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
            DB Chad Johnson (Northwestern State)
            Only a man with the same name can stop 85.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

It's like some trumpet was played and the ignorant Viking faithful answered the call.

We'll see how many of you are in here, when the NFL playoffs start, and when the Vikings will have gone 5-11 and have a top 5 pick.

Comment

It's like some trumpet was played and the ignorant Viking faithful answered the call.

We'll see how many of you are in here, when the NFL playoffs start, and when the Vikings will have gone 5-11 and have a top 5 pick.
                The only reason this thread was made was to discuss any UDFAs we pick up. It's nothing more.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

you really think that we cant beat detroit(twice), the radiers, KC(rebuild mode o-line a mess, defense a mess too), the falcons(Vick can't pass, and when the Williams bro's shut down the run game they wont know what to do), Green bay once(last year was a fluke)... thats 6 right there that im damn sure we can win and i think we have a good chance against the Redskins, the 49ers, The bears(we got rex's #), and the giants(eli sux, and bad team chemistry all around they will disapoint)

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                    you really think that we cant beat detroit(twice), the radiers, KC(rebuild mode o-line a mess, defense a mess too), the falcons(Vick can't pass, and when the Williams bro's shut down the run game they wont know what to do), Green bay once(last year was a fluke)... thats 6 right there that im damn sure we can win and i think we have a good chance against the Redskins, the 49ers, The bears(we got rex's #), and the giants(eli sux, and bad team chemistry all around they will disapoint)
                    How many times will Our offense go three and out?
                    How many times will chester taylor fumble while the team is trying to hang on to the 1 td our defense scored.
                    How many times will there defense out score our offense?

Comment

Please tell me how we got better from a starting standpoint on either side of the ball ?

Plus the schedule is tougher this year.
                      We lose at least 1 to the Lions, Packers and Bears. At best in the division
                      we win 3...I see 2 wins outside of that and if Jamarcus Russell is ready to dominate it could very easily be 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information