O-LINE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
    Simple The guy has paved the way for 2 first round picks who both seem alot more average now that hes not in front of them. And oh yeah the man who put on a clinic last year at the running back postion. Wonder where LT puts him my guess is alot higher like all the fine folks who voted him to the probowl last year dipshit. Gee where was McKinney and Chester during the probowl last year?
    I REALLY think i am getting dumber from reading your posts... your like the damn guys in those espn commercials who Talks out his ass about sports. please do us a favor and go watch some ESPN News!!

Comment

Actually you are Dipshit neith LT NOR LJ PLAY IN OUR CONFRENCE

Comment

But I will say one thing I want to be in your fantasy league. LOL I will allow you to pick twice in the first round as long as your first pick is chester taylor LMAO

Comment

Does anyone else think we should trade for Shafter, or just me. The fact there is actualy talk of a trade now makes me think that there is a real possiblitity, but maybe we already have to much $$ invested.
          --Four Norse Men of the Apocalypse--
          ......Allen Wlliams Williams Edwards......
          .......--Future Riders in waiting--........
          ......Robinson Evans Guion Mitchell......

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733

Comment

Kid E,

Give up. Your basing your assumption of talent on YOUR grades / rank.

How silly is this ?

How about "Anthony Carter is the best WR ever...because he's my 1 ranked WR"

Think about it kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zbikowski_9 View Post
              Does anyone else think we should trade for Shafter, or just me. The fact there is actualy talk of a trade now makes me think that there is a real possiblitity, but maybe we already have to much $$ invested.

Really where did you hear about talk of a trade?... personally im not sure that i want anyone who is a Reject from the browns O-line of last year

Comment

No what i mean is Shafter wants to be moved and the Browns don't mind moving him, and there was going to be a trade to the giants that fell through. He failed in Cleavland because he is a zone blocker and didn't fit in their system, he would be great in ours at RT and back up LT.

What would you give up. I say a conditional 4th rounder next year.

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733

Comment

They need someone. Not addressing the line in the draft was mistake #2 of 3.

Comment

"Not addressing the line in the draft was mistake #2 of 3."

let me guess, number one was passing on Quinn......Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Zbikowski_9
                      What would you give up. I say a conditional 4th rounder next year.
                      I don't know too much about Shaffer other than that he was a brown, but if he could come in and start on the right side a 4th is good

Comment

thats my mentallity, i mean a fourth round is nothing if you get a guy who fits the system, is realtivley young (like 27) and can start day one.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information