No announcement yet.

Keyshawn Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, who would ya'll rather have (although neither is likely to come here), Eric Moulds or Keyshawn?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Keyshawn Johnson

Comment

I want a veteran wide receiver who will help out the young guys. I don't even care if he's good or not.

We also need that type of leadership at quarterback....
        "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
        4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

hahahaha...yeah, that's important.
          Vetrans who suck to teach the youngsters.

Load em up and bring em in !

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
            hahahaha...yeah, that's important.
            Vetrans who suck to teach the youngsters.

Load em up and bring em in !
            I know, because you have to be a star to help young guys. Look at what Gus Frerotte did for Daunte. Jason Garrett was infamous for helping out the starter. I'm sure there are hundreds of other examples.

"hahahahahaha....i'm severe punishment and i laugh because i don't understand things hahahahahaa"
            "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
            4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Why not bringin the ultimate vetren and bring back CC at capacity

Comment

Originally posted by chug o nomics View Post
                I would love to have Rice line up opposite of Johnson in the red zone.
                it scares me that we are already putting rice in front of williamson...AHHH, biggest waste of a 7th overall draft pick ever...TROY WILLIAMSON=BADNESS

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by swagger View Post
                  I know, because you have to be a star to help young guys. Look at what Gus Frerotte did for Daunte. Jason Garrett was infamous for helping out the starter. I'm sure there are hundreds of other examples.

"hahahahahaha....i'm severe punishment and i laugh because i don't understand things hahahahahaa"
                  hahahahaha....Yep, you're exactly right. Gus Frerotte made Daunte Culpepper what he is today. Great example.

I'm sure I could find 100's of other unprovable "facts" as well, what's your freakin point ??

"I'm swaggar, I never post anything of opinion....I'm only here to rip on others for having one"

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                    it scares me that we are already putting rice in front of williamson...AHHH, biggest waste of a 7th overall draft pick ever...TROY WILLIAMSON=BADNESS
                    Didn't you know...where you're drafted equatest to how much potential you have. Therefore Williamson = Good pick. Brady Quinn at 22 = bad pick.

Sheesh I'd figure you being a Viking fan could "figure that out"

Comment

With a projected quarterback corps of unproven guys like Tarvaris JAckson, Brooks Bollinger, and Tyler Thigpen.... it certainly was a terrible idea to want to bring in an experienced veteran.

With a projected WR corps centered around 20 year old Sidney Rice, 23 year old Andrae Allison, 24 year old Troy Williamson, and Bobby Wade... again it certainly was a terrible idea to want to bring in an experienced veteran.

equatest
                      Dear Lord.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                      4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

equate.

1 a : to make equal : EQUALIZE b : to make such an allowance or correction in as will reduce to a common standard or obtain a correct result

Or perhaps people aren't allowed a typo on here....ahhahaha

"I'm swagger, I'm a self-absorbed egomaniac who has nothing better to do that quote people's typo's on the internet...yes !!! curse you who have opinions !"

Comment

well still...keyshawn would be an excellent addition to the vikings, maybe cut some of those useless recievers and get one that we might actually be able to hold onto the ball *cough*WILLIAMSON*cough*

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by swagger View Post
                            "I'm swaggar, I never post anything of opinion....I'm only here to rip on others for having one"
                            equate.
                            "I'm swagger, I'm a self-absorbed egomaniac who has nothing better to do that quote people's typo's on the internet...yes !!! curse you who have opinions !"
                            will you just shut the **** up with that ****

sig by guesswhosback

Adrian Peterson>>>>Reggie Bush

Comment

who the **** are you ? And how does this effect you whatsoever.

Go sit down and when called upon then you may speak.

Comment

I really dont care if Keyshawn wants to be a mentor or not and i dont care if hes brought in to be one... I want Keyshawn becuase if i remember correctly its Been about 3 years in a row that he has caught 70 passes or more he has solid hands, he's a big physical threat in the red Zone, and he's not a afriad to get dirty and work across the middle he is everything we have been lacking at WR.... And second i don't want to be reliant on Troy Williamson and a bunch of rookies(and bobby wade) to be our WR's this year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information