Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we don't lose by two touchdowns at home like we did when we played in Atlanta. We won't be without Bush this game, but counter that with not having Will Smith and - well it could very well spell the end of our play-off hopes. We'll be on the short end of the pass rush stick as it is. I'm hoping we find a way to put some pressure on Ryan.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I just found out that the network airing NFL games in Norway has decided to air the Saints game out of all the early games this Sunday :D

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• i feel happy about the result. The defense going hot and cold all the time was a bit tiring but we grinded out a result that we needed.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
        - Corner or Wideout in the first
        - No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Thank God we won that game.

Comment

• Week 15: New Orleans Saints @ Chicago Bears

Week 15: New Orleans Saints (7-6) @ Chicago Bears (7-6)

Another week, another must-win. To have a chance to reach the playoffs we have to win out. Simple as that.

Remaining schedule: Chicago, Detroit and Carolina.

Share your thoughts about the game.

Comment

• well the first thing i want to share is how pleasantly suprised i am that we finally seem to have our kicking situation in order, both hartley and pakulak seem to be playing really well. the second thing is we have to win, gotta win, its as simple as that. We've gotta win out and then hope for the best. Looking just at the east and our own division rivals:
              Out of Reach NYG
              As good as out of reach Car (gonna win from denver this week which will make them out of reach)
              Tampa has @ATL and then host San Diego and Oakland. but even when they lose 2 their conference record would still be better than ours so go tampa vs Atlanta.
              Dallas hosts the giants and baltimore before they end their season in Philly. As long as their only loss isnt to baltimore the Strength of victory comes to play.
              Atlanta: If they are so kind as to lose to Tampa we are past them if we win out due to the conference record. Otherwise we should hope for Minnesota cause I cant see them losing at home to the rams.
              Philly:cle @was dal, they need to drop a game but please let it be agains cleveland. If they lose only that one they I'll root for them next year and treat them extra nice in my mocks.
              Redskins: At Cincy Phi @ SF, cant see them losing to the bengals but the way they are playing they can easily drop another one in the other two (pref. SF)
              Chicago: well we play them so when we win out we'll be rid of them.

Our conference record is killing us but after this week we should know a lot more. For us to have a good shot at making it this week the following things need to happen in my mind:
              - We need to win.
              - The Giants have to beat the cowboys
              - Tampa needs to beat Atlanta.
              - And I'd like for Cleveland to pull an upset.

- No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008...c_10_prac.html

Jammal Brown will be out for the game.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• /season :(
                  No seriously we should just play Vilma little enough to keep our draft pick. I dont wanna come across bitter or anything but we should just play potential future starters along the way now. Give Strief playing time, Carl Nicks could be tested as a RT perhaps and maybe even try and give either dunbar or mitchell a shot at playing wlb.

- No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I can't say I disagree, to get beat by the kicker- not a good thing.

Comment

• Week 16: New Orleans Saints @ Detroit Lions

Week 16: New Orleans Saints (7-7) @ Detroit Lions (0-14)

Our season ended last Thursday night in Chicago, but there are still two meaningless games to play (not taking draft position into consideration). The Lions are still without a W, but played pretty well against a good Colts team. Hopefully we won't be the team that loses to them.

Share your thoughts about the game.

Comment

• I have this bad feeling that the Lions first win will come against us.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          I have this bad feeling that the Lions first win will come against us.
                          If they do, I will cry like a baby girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            If they do, I will cry like a baby girl.
                            I wouldn't be opposed to bombing the last two games to improve our draft position. The higher we draft the more we can charge for trading back.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I also have a bad feeling about this game. The Lions have more to play for.

Comment

• I'm saying passing plays every down just to help and let brees get that record

- No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information