Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think BBD said it best but excellent job by the Saints. You guys made us look foolish out there. I'm a huge fan of Brees so I can't say I was surprised that he picked us a part the entire game but it was pretty amazing to watch him do it with such ease. Payton is a tremendous coach. Your defense was really impressive as well. Porter looks pretty studly.

All in all, great game by you guys. You certainly deserved to win and really proved you guys are the class of the NFC, and to me, the NFL.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      I think BBD said it best but excellent job by the Saints. You guys made us look foolish out there. I'm a huge fan of Brees so I can't say I was surprised that he picked us a part the entire game but it was pretty amazing to watch him do it with such ease. Payton is a tremendous coach. Your defense was really impressive as well. Porter looks pretty studly.

All in all, great game by you guys. You certainly deserved to win and really proved you guys are the class of the NFC, and to me, the NFL.
      can someone +rep him and BBD for me. I have overrepped today apparently

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Yeah I also wanted to come in and say you guys played great. I was so impressed with Bushrod just handling Osi like he was a garbage DE. I still have flashes of Moore, Colston, etc. running deep posts and getting the ball right in their numbers. Good luck the rest of the way and hopefully we get to pay you guys back in the playoffs. :)
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
          can someone +rep him and BBD for me. I have overrepped today apparently
          Done, to include GF1080. I have a feeling that we will be seeing each other in the post season.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            Done, to include GF1080. I have a feeling that we will be seeing each other in the post season.
            thanks and to go into this. I better hope we have homefield advantage if that happens. I dont wanna see the saint playing in giants stadium in January

- No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              I have a feeling that we will be seeing each other in the post season.
              Me to, hopefully by that point we're healthy/coached well enough to make it the game it should've been instead of this domination we all experienced yesterday.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

hop on, strangely enough there is plenty of space
                Haha thanks. I figure if my own team can't fight its way out of a paper bag, I might as well support another team within the division.

Plus the Saints are probably one of my favourite teams to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                  Haha thanks. I figure if my own team can't fight its way out of a paper bag, I might as well support another team within the division.

Plus the Saints are probably one of my favourite teams to watch.
                  Good to have you aboard!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    Good to have you aboard!

The WHO DAT express with destination superbowl is now leaving the station

ALL ABOARD!!!!

- No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

The WHO DAT express with destination superbowl is now leaving the station

ALL ABOARD!!!!

who dat - who dat - who dat - who dat -- CHOO CHOO!!

Comment

• Week Seven: New Orleans Saints @ Miami Dolphins

Classic trapgame situation here. Defense is going to have its hands full stopping Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams, but hopefully Gregg Williams has got to the guys on defense this week. Per tweets, Bush has been used in the scout team running the Wildcat and has looked great doing it. Hopefully that'll help our defense.

Our offense needs to protect Brees from Jason Taylor & Joey Porter. Blitz pickup will be key. I like our matchups with our WRs against their secondary, though. Brees will probably be looking to pick on Vontae Davis.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• The biggest problem we will face this week is defending against the wildcat, imo. However, it sounds like Williams has coached/planned for us to see it so hopefully we will be just fine. I'm more than confident in our O-line play and Brees' ability to get the ball into the hands of those who will put it in the end-zone.

Comment

• Can someone tell me why Channing Chowder & Akin Adoyele are talking so much damn trash? Ugh, I loathe that. Now I really hope we drop a 40-burger on them.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Like you said possible trap game. We're coming off an emotional win, playing on the road vs. an unfamiliar team.. and we also have a huge game next week on Monday Night vs Atlanta... So there are some concerns in that frame of mind.

I believe we need to make Chad Henne throw as much as possible in this game. The Dolphins want to control the clock with their running game and limit our possessions. We have to be prepared to Defend the Wildcat, if Ronnie Brown, and Ricky Williams have a big game against us.. our Offense could be on the sidelines for the majority of the game... Although Henne looks like a very promising player, and will probably have some successful throws I think we're better off trying to force him to beat us through the air... rather then have Ronnie and Ricky chewing up the clock against us.

I have some worries because the Dolphins are definitely, a tough and physical team but if the Saints show up and their minds are focused on this game period, and not the Falcons the following week they should be able to edge this one out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                Can someone tell me why Channing Chowder & Akin Adoyele are talking so much damn trash? Ugh, I loathe that. Now I really hope we drop a 40-burger on them.
                                Akin is just *****ing with his bro, a guy named Channing Chowder just shouldnt talk at all imo

- No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information