This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stranger View Post
    Congrats Saints, completely outplayed us today. I have always had a soft spot for the Saints and will be rooting for you.
    cheers dude, also nice to hear that the bandwagon is filling up again ;)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Good game AZ.

We definitely have that swag back going into the Conference Championship game now.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• fellow Saints fans, you know what this is.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

fellow Saints fans, you know what this is.
          a five dollar foot-tall?

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• 40 Burger!!!

Comment

• Well that sure ruined everyone's dream of piling onto the Saints and/or certain players.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Wheres Antrel Rolle? I want that fool to eat that 40 burger...NOW!!

Comment

• C'mon down, guys. We still got two games left. Let's not get too overexcited now.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    C'mon down, guys. We still got two games left. Let's not get too overexcited now.
                    I'm not, I really haven't even celebrated, because at this point, I'd be disappointed with anything less than a Lombardi trophy.
                    Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• NFC Championship Game: Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints

Well, guys - we're almost there. Almost on that road to Miami but we have to beat a tough Vikings opponent to get there.

I'm still bitter about them beating us last season on Monday Night Football - I think it'll be a good game next week and not like the blowout we witnessed of the Cardinals.

Sean Payton must, must find ways to protect Jermon Bushrod facing Jared Allen. He fared well against Bertrand Berry but Allen is an entirely different animal. Stinchcomb will get tested against Ray Edwards too. Hopefully our interior will show their worth against the Williams'. That's the strength of the Vikings - if we're able to protect Drew Brees and give him time, I think we'll do well against the Vikings' secondary.

As far as our offense, must stop Adrian Peterson. He hasn't had those big runs as of late but he's still a threat and one of the best backs in the league. We must find a way to put pressure on Brett Favre - Jabari Greer will have a tough assignment going against Sidney Rice yet he's been one of the best corners in the league this season when healthy. The Vikings have a lot of weapons for us to contain and hopefully Gregg Williams will be up to the task.

Let's go out there and take this one guys and stamp our ticket to Miami.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I might write something up for this game later on in the week... but in short for now I'll just say I was positively surprised with the way the Saints beat the Cardinals... it was impressive but I'm still worried about this game against Minnesota. I think they match up with us really well, and even though it's at home I'm still worried....

Comment

• Last year we held AP to his lowest rushing total I htink ever? haha i dont wanna look it up. But I expect Thomas and/or Shockey to help chip and Evans to pull out like those fake counters to help Bushrod. Exploit their MLB (Brinkley) and look for matchups for Bush again on LBs and Safeties. Use the screen to counter balance Allen and company on the dline. Defensively I see us blitzingtheir right side of their line because itll be easier to get in then their left (Mckennie and hutch). Look for Sharper to watch the Harvin middle routes and Harper to play shorter for Shanicoe. I see Farve trying to pull it off yet again but 2+ picks. 35-17 Saints.

Comment

• i'm really worried about how our offensive line will hold up, and whether or not Porter,Greer,Sharper, and Old Man Harper can play at their peak.

Honestly i have submitted to the fact that AP hasn't had a big game for in awhile and historically every player in the NFL has a great day against the Saints when that player is in a slump...might even break a record. It always happens against the Saints.

Comment

• the vikings defense is alot like the giants defense. strong front seven against the run and very good power rushers but very, very poor back seven.

I'm thinking that brees is going to spread them out just like last year in 3-4wr sets like we did against the giants and pass for about 3-4 touchdowns.

i dont see the vikings having an answer for meachem, henderson, bush, shockey and tomas. let alone our running game.

saints 35, vikings 20

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
                                i'm really worried about how our offensive line will hold up, and whether or not Porter,Greer,Sharper, and Old Man Harper can play at their peak.
                                You mean old man Sharper? haha. But I see this as the best DT combo vs. the best OG combo itll be an exciting matchup.

Originally posted by nofalcons10 View Post
                                the vikings defense is alot like the giants defense. strong front seven against the run and very good power rushers but very, very poor back seven
                                So the lbers are sucky against the pass but good against the run? Im trying to understand this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information