Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the lbers are sucky against the pass but good against the run? Im trying to understand this sentence.
    exactly.

quick on the uptake there....

they couldn't cover mark cambell, reggie bush and billy miller last year, why would they be able to now?

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ees-highlights

Comment

• Well you have a point I think this is a game we're going to have to win by Passing the ball, we have this Dome-field advantage might as well utilize it to our best ability.

Just because we managed to contain Peterson pretty well in our game last year doesn't mean we will be able to again this year... our biggest weakness this season has been stopping the run and Peterson is always a fearsome back to match up against.

The Vikings have an incredibly disruptive Defensive line as we saw against Dallas, where Romo was under constant pressure. Our O-line has to be up to a big task, my biggest concern is Jared Allen vs. the Left side of our line... Bushrod surely is bound to struggle if he's left one on one with him. So it'll be interesting to see how we compensate, and Ray Edwards is coming off a monster game he might give us some troubles as well.

Comment

• [QUOTE=zachsaints52;1978935]You mean old man Sharper? QUOTE]

you would think thats who i would be talking about but Harper was on the NFL Network after the game and the man had gray hair and looked to be about 50 years old. it was crazy.

Comment

• Haha yeah its all good. But I see THomas chipping on Allen and max protecting. Id put our 3 WRs vs their Seconday any day, as long as Brees has the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
              The Vikings have an incredibly disruptive Defensive line as we saw against Dallas, where Romo was under constant pressure.
              While this is true, Dallas was able to do some things against the Vikings defense in the first half before it got out of hand.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I really think our spread offense will give them trouble. They are really huge and physical, but the back 7 can't cover for squat, if we can hold up at all up front, Brees should pick them apart. We have a lot of speed on offense, and they have a lot of power on defense.

Our defense has played well every time we have been healthy, I have no reason to believe they won't again, I think we can take this!

I'm worried about Peterson as well, I'm just hoping that the team doesn't sleep on him.
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephenie
                  This is going to be the "real" superbowl. I think these are the two best teams out there.
                  If Indy wins the SB will be legit (and I will have accurately predicted the SB teams, look it up). I am in some ways hoping that "Gang Green" can pull an upset win out of their ass and we face an inferior Jets team in the SB however.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I'm rooting for you guys like crazy. Usually, once my team is out I am a happy observer, but if you guys knock out Brett and the Queens, you will forever have a place in my heart!
                    GO SAINTS GO!

Comment

• Keeping Favre out of the Superbowl and leaving everyone's sanity intact is on the line here. If they get in and we have to hear about Favre's heroics for two weeks, there may be mass suicide from NFL fans.

It's all on us.
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                        I'm rooting for you guys like crazy. Usually, once my team is out I am a happy observer, but if you guys knock out Brett and the Queens, you will forever have a place in my heart!
                        GO SAINTS GO!
                        Hey, bro - we're going to try our damn best.

P.S. Vikings, PLEASE PUNT TO REGGIE BUSH.

kkthxbi
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Hey, bro - we're going to try our damn best.

P.S. Vikings, PLEASE PUNT TO REGGIE BUSH.

kkthxbi
                          Keep in mind that our special teams has upgraded significantly from last year. I don't care how "hot" Reggie Bush is. He will get stopped on punt returns.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Eh, Vikes, I still wouldn't risk it.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              Keep in mind that our special teams has upgraded significantly from last year. I don't care how "hot" Reggie Bush is. He will get stopped on punt returns.
                              Because you got Heath back? That old SOB can't catch Reggie.

Saints are gonna destroy.... I hope! I'm a huge Saints fan for this week ( well probably the rest of the year). Geaux saints!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                                That's the mentality that got them in trouble last year. Well, he can't run another one back right? :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information