Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to you guys. With Freeney out I still feel good about the Colts chances but not as good. Should be quite a game. There's nothing like watching your team play in the Super Bowl for the first time.

Comment

• I was wondering if I could rep the saints this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        Good luck to you guys. With Freeney out I still feel good about the Colts chances but not as good. Should be quite a game. There's nothing like watching your team play in the Super Bowl for the first time.
        this for real, didnt know it was a sure thing yet. that would greatly improve the saints chances. the matchup between him and bushrod was one of the things that worried me the most

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
        - Corner or Wideout in the first
        - No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• It isn't for sure, but at the very best he'll be limited. They'll likely move Mathis to the right side, but without Freeney to command extra blockers Mathis never does as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            I was wondering if I could rep the saints this week.
            Hell yeah, you can. We'll take any and all temporary Who Dat's we can to pull it out on Sunday!
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              Hell yeah, you can. We'll take any and all temporary Who Dat's we can to pull it out on Sunday!
              +1
              tenchar

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                I was wondering if I could rep the saints this week.
                Welcome to WHODATville.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• My last post got me thinking.

This is an image of Whoville (you know, like from Dr. Suess' "The Grinch who stole Christmas"

This is WHODATville. Actually it's New Orleans, but you get the point

Comment

• Anyone actually live in New Orleans? I wanna take a road trip down there so bad. Do they do tours of the Superdome?

Comment

• I live in New Orleans. I dunno if they do tours of the dome, I've never heard anyone ask taht before.

Anyway, Skip Bayless said we force Reggie Bush the ball too much, and it hurts our offense because he has poor hands.
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• I really can't wait until Sunday. I wish it would hurry up and get here.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• This ***** can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I like the lyrics for the most part

Comment

• LMAO. Oh man. I completely LOVED that one. Haha, so awesome.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I'll be pulling for you guys, best of luck!

Comment

• Thank you!

This all feels so surreal. As a fan for 20+ years and having put up with the mediocrity, horrible coaching hires, terrible drafts, and erratic play on the field I finally get to watch my favorite team in the Super Bowl. Oh man, this feels so good.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information