X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so excited!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      This ***** can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I like the lyrics for the most part

I got goosebumps and I just almost cried

Comment

• Its Today!!! Woooo!!!

Geaux Saints!!!

Comment

• Have I mentioned I am a wreck already - I'm a wreck, down by 4, ****. That's OK, we still have time.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I ******* love you guys!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Congrats guys. You made a lot of ballsy decisions and got the big plays when you needed to. Enjoy it.

Comment

• Congrats guys. Enjoy it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Comment

• I'm sick with excitement.

My dad who is going on 50 cried...very touching.

WHO FREAKIN DAT!!!

Comment

• Congratulations, gentlemen. I'm really happy for you guys.

Comment

• Thanks for all the kind words, fellas. I'm still in absolute shock... like it all feels like a dream. I went over to my fiance' and pinched her to make sure she was real. This is officially go down as the best season I have ever witnessed and nothing will ever top it. I'm completely speechless still.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Thanks for all the kind words, fellas. I'm still in absolute shock... like it all feels like a dream. I went over to my fiance' and pinched her to make sure she was real. This is officially go down as the best season I have ever witnessed and nothing will ever top it. I'm completely speechless still.
                          Did she offer you fellatio on the spot?

Comment

• I got that yesterday. Since I've been with her, the Saints went on to have the best season ever. So, technically she's a keeper.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Congrats from a Colts fan!!!

Man, I was in my neighbor's SB party and from a distance, I shouted when the Saints were going to kick off after halftime (knowing Sean Payton's risk taking abilities) "watch out for the on side kick". Funny how the Colts could not see that.

The momentum changed with that. If the Colts recover that and Peyton scores a TD on a short field, the hole may have been deeper for the Saints but it was not meant to be. The Colts got outcoached and Brees' had all day after that 1st quarter to throw, that was the difference.

Congratulations, enjoy it!!! I do feel Brees will have more chances to be back in the NFC than Manning in the AFC, to be objective:( . He does not have to deal with Ds like the Steelers and Ravens that travel well on the road and are knocking on the door with a chance to cause an upset every year in the AFC playoffs.

Comment

• I never expected the Saints to win this one, never, I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information