This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week Fourteen: New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans

Big game tomorrow.. first time to play a game outside since our Tampa Bay loss. Has some makings of a trap game..

Titans trying to get a wild card place in the AFC, Chris Johnson has the potential to do damage although our run defense has thoroughly imroved over the season and the last time we played Hasselback he destroyed our defense (granted, we were depleted A LOT). Plus, the Titans could be able to pressure Brees if they follow the TB & STL approach.. gonna be a good one, though.

The stakes for us to win are high too.. if we win and DET or CHI loses (#TebowTime) then we clinch a playoff spot. If we win and ATL loses (GO CAM!) then we win the NFC South so tons for us to play for. Hopefully, we can come through.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Tennessee hasn't beaten a team with a winning record since Week 4 vs the Brown.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• lets hope we can wrap up a playoff spot tomorrow

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
        - Corner or Wideout in the first
        - No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Good game guys! My best friend in high school was a Katrina transplant, so he's a big time Saints fan, so I root for ya'll whenever I get the chance. Totally bummed about the loss and was hoping for a great comeback led by Locker, but at least ya'll are an NFC team so the loss won't hurt our tiebreaker chances vs the Bengals and Jets. Best of luck for the rest of the year!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Thanks for the love, TitanHope. You're one of my favorite posters here regardless of your team and I was a huge fan of Locker as a prospect so while it sucked that he did pretty well against us, it looks legit. I honestly think he should start over Hasselbeck. Good luck on your AFC Wild Card hunt!
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• No more buzz around this game?! Come on guys!

Comment

• I guess I'll chime in-
                I am really worried about the outcome of these next two games. A few minor but nagging injuries have the potential to jump up and bite us in the ass ( Moore, Vilma, Ingram, Ellis). I'd just as soon rather see us blow these last two off as far as victory is concerned since we already have a play-off berth. Brees and the record are secondary to getting through to GB then on to the SB.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I've been out doing business so haven't been able to pop in and check on my Saints brethren.

Honestly huge game tonight, I'm nervous. This could decide the division right here. I think the key is going to be how we match our mismatch players Sproles, Graham.. against Atlanta's Linebacking Corps. with Lofton, Weatherspoon. If they step up and Defend the Flat, intermediate area we could struggle a bit.

Also despite the hoopla surrounding getting Drew the record, which yes is important I still think we need to do our best to stay balanced and run the ball well... that will help Drew a ton with play action.

I have a feeling though Sean / Drew come out guns blazing in Shotgun 4-5's wide, and just start slinging it though. Which does make me a tad nervous.. but in these guys we trust and they know what they are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    I guess I'll chime in-
                    I am really worried about the outcome of these next two games. A few minor but nagging injuries have the potential to jump up and bite us in the ass ( Moore, Vilma, Ingram, Ellis). I'd just as soon rather see us blow these last two off as far as victory is concerned since we already have a play-off berth. Brees and the record are secondary to getting through to GB then on to the SB.
                    I disagree with this, atleast tonight we need to go hard and lock up the Division. We need to ensure we get atleast 1 Home game this post season, I have faith that we can win on the road... but it's just a lot easier on yourself if you can play at Home.

Comment

• WHO DAT!!!! New Orleans Saints are the NFC South Division Champs !!!!!!

Comment

• Drew is the single season passing yardage record holder.

We won the Division, and whooped the Falcons for it.

HECK YEAH, this is going to be a good week. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
                          I disagree with this, atleast tonight we need to go hard and lock up the Division.
                          Not that we didn't whoop up on the Falcons, but Ingram was out and Moore sat the second half.

Comment

• What a great way to finish the Regular Season. I think we accomplished everything we wanted this week. Convincingly beat a Division Rival in Carolina, finished 8-0 at Home, Brees, Sproles solidified their records, (Graham almost break a record). Finally won a Regular Season Finale game.

Great way to go into the playoffs firing on mostly all cylinders, much different feel going into the post-season this year than it was last year after a pretty deflating loss to Tampa.

Only thing that could have made today better would have been St.Louis winning giving us the Bye. Oh well can't have it all. Still much to accomplish though.

Comment

• Wild Card Round: Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints

We didn't get the #2 in the NFC so the we will face the Lions at home next Saturday. Hopefully, it WON'T be how our last playoff game was in the Wild Card Round. Unlike our last meeting, Suh will be playing although judging by how many points Matt Flynn put on the Lions today.. Brees could be in store for a big day.

Just because we beat them once, we can't take them lightly and Matt Stafford has been ballin' as of late. Let's go out and take this one!

Comment

• I'm happier playing Detroit than having to face Atlanta for a 3rd time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information