Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be cheering for you guys the rest of the finals! I hope my bad buccaneers mojo doesn't rub off on the Saints :\

Comment

• Ingram and Herring are now on IR.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Im perfectly ok with Ingram being out tbh. More carries for Ivory and Thomas.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
          Im perfectly ok with Ingram being out tbh. More carries for Ivory and Thomas.
          I can't agree more. He had better grow into the position at which he was drafted is all I can say. I have to eat my words in that area. I was excited to get Ingram even if I had to acknowledge we paid more than we should have for him. Looking back, it turns out it was a pretty bone head move. DeMarco Murray, Roy Helu, Kendall Hunter and Jacquizz Rodgers all would have made better 2nd round, non-trade scenario picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            I can't agree more. He had better grow into the position at which he was drafted is all I can say. I have to eat my words in that area. I was excited to get Ingram even if I had to acknowledge we paid more than we should have for him. Looking back, it turns out it was a pretty bone head move. DeMarco Murray, Roy Helu, Kendall Hunter and Jacquizz Rodgers all would have made better 2nd round, non-trade scenario picks.
            never been more bummed to be right about something, although im always pretty psyched about being right, im an ass in that perspective

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Even though Ingram was starting to come around and play really well before he went down.. I think Ivory has outperformed him thus far, and is the better all around back at this point in time.

Regarding this Detroit game. It's going to be war. They are a much healthier team than last time we played them, and are going to be out to prove something after basically blowing the last game away with numerous penalties. I think we're going to need our best game to date to win, I also don't like Lance Moore being out although I think we can manage.

Comment

• I think with the Seattle game being on the mind for our team from last year...I think we'll be prepared. And it's a home game. If we show the consistency on offense and defense like we have in the past 8 weeks, I think we win this one... but it won't be easy at all.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to facing Suh this time, albeit we do have 3 Pro-bowl lineman.

Comment

I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to facing Suh this time, albeit we do have 3 Pro-bowl lineman.
                    Brian De La Puente and I would guess Carl Nicks need to be prepared and ready. Funny too considering Nicks & Suh both went to Nebraska and I'm sure they had their fair share of battles in practice during their days there.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Lol, that pretty much sums it up.

I think I'm done watching NFL Football until 1 of 2 things happen.

A.) Sean Payton gets re-instated. Or

B.) Roger Goodell gets fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae
                        I didn't see a week 3 thread but I wanted to say good game. That was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen - both ways - but it was an entertaining game anyway.

Continued health and good luck the rest of the way guys. I definitely wouldn't count you out in that division.
                        Thanks, vidae, and good luck to your Chiefs. I was at the game as a gift from my dad. His wife and my fiance were out of town so he gave me a choice of going to Auburn for the LSU game or going to the Saints game and I chose the Saints.

Regardless of how enjoyable an atmosphere it was and how cool it was seeing Steve Gleason's statue in person was, the game itself was piss poor. The officiating was just a notch under what we saw Monday night with Green Bay and Seattle. However, that's not an excuse for how Jammal Charles just bent over our defense and raw-dogged us for four quarters plus overtime.

I'm still bitter and am done with football under Goodell gets fired or the real refs come back. But I take nothing away from Kansas City; ya'll played a hell of a game and need to be commended.

Congrats, man. Good luck in your division and I hope ya'll have continued health.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Better late than never, and it looks like it was successful.

Comment

• After looking back at some highlights and short segments, I must say our first rounder this year has to be a DE. Mingo, Montgomery or Werner: I don't care. We had only one sack when we should have had several. Pressure on opposing QB's is what we need.

Comment

After looking back at some highlights and short segments, I must say our first rounder this year has to be a DE. Mingo, Montgomery or Werner: I don't care. We had only one sack when we should have had several. Pressure on opposing QB's is what we need.
                              If our entire drafted consisted of Defensive Ends, and Outside Linebackers I wouldn't complain.

Comment

• Very pleased by this win.
                                Nice defense but I know the offense can be better than today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information