Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved what I saw out of the defense today. We were able to stop the run (minus that one long run from SJax) and got key stops when they were required.

I would like to see the offense click a little more than they were. Brees missed on some passes to Colston and Graham. I'm just glad to be the only team in the division to get a W today

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Yea, Brees was a little off and behind on a few throws that I expect to be clockwork from him. Look for him to be much sharper next week.

More Pierre Thomas please.
      Originally posted by SNIPER26
      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Saints WIN, Saints WIN!

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Loved what I saw out of the defense today. We were able to stop the run (minus that one long run from SJax) and got key stops when they were required.

I would like to see the offense click a little more than they were. Brees missed on some passes to Colston and Graham. I'm just glad to be the only team in the division to get a W today
        Whew!
        What. A. Game.

I was one of the thousands in attendance and let me tell you, I was on the edge of my seat all game long! I really wasn't sure if we were going to win that one, especially with the Falcons able to drive the ball most of the field in less than two minutes.

I'll be back on here later to talk more about the game in more detail, but I'll tell you, this has to be one of the first times that the DEFENSE picked up the slack for the offense's shortcomings.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information