• Saints Add Kaesviharn

http://rotoworld.com/Content/playerp...rt=NFL&id=2559

4yr 10mil..................solid move

Comment

• ehhh, average at best IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
        ehhh, average at best IMO.
        Sorry he's no Terrence Newman but he's a playmaker with 6 INT's off the bench most of last year

Comment

• He had 6 times as many picks as Newman....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• odd, i thought this happened a couple days ago. maybe it just got finalized now or something like that. anyhow, adds depth and veteran leadership to the situation ... with Roman Harper coming off injury, it's a nice move.

All in all, steady offseason. Good gamble in Eric Johnson. Added leadership with all three guys. Improved the linebacker core. Really seems like they are gearing up to take a corner in round 1, unless they fall in love with a DT talent, but that's just a hunch on my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              He had 6 times as many picks as Newman....
              So did Roy williams and Deangelo hall.........who both suck, which goes to show you picks mean nothing.

Comment

So did Roy williams and Deangelo hall.........who both suck, which goes to show you picks mean nothing.
                DeAngelo Hall does not suck, he is merely overrated slightly.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yea... okay...

Comment

• obviously he doesn't suck if hes in the NFL

Comment

• He sucks compared to other NFL players then, happy?

Oh and, Yea....okay what? picks are overrated, um yes they are.

And DeAngelo Hall does suck. Based on this past year, he is a HORRBILE CB. If you think about it, D-Hall has had 1 good year, 1 horrible year, and 1 average year, so he really isn't even proven yet, what if he is a 1 year wonder? The fact that he got in the pro-bowl is such a good joke you could laugh for days.

Comment

Kaesviharn played in and started less games and had more tackles plus 4 sacks and those are good stats

Comment

He sucks compared to other NFL players then, happy?

Oh and, Yea....okay what? picks are overrated, um yes they are.

And DeAngelo Hall does suck. Based on this past year, he is a HORRBILE CB. If you think about it, D-Hall has had 1 good year, 1 horrible year, and 1 average year, so he really isn't even proven yet, what if he is a 1 year wonder? The fact that he got in the pro-bowl is such a good joke you could laugh for days.
                          No I get enough laughs from reading your posts.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I like it for sure.
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                              Kaesviharn played in and started less games and had more tackles plus 4 sacks and those are good stats
                              He is a safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                                No I get enough laughs from reading your posts.
                                I get enough laughs when you say ronde barber is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information