• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
    He is a safety.
    he actually palyed more corner than safety this year

Comment

• a little depth here , a little competition there ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Who Dat Nation View Post
        New Orleans Saints Agree To Terms With S Kevin Kaesviharn To Four-year Contract

I wanted Ken Hamlin, nice signing though.
        I was out all day, so I just saw this..

I like this signing, he's an immediate upgrade over what Bellamy, or Stoutmire brought to the table.. and he should be able to push Bullocks to either get his act together or ride the bench. He can probably play both Safety positions as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
          he actually palyed more corner than safety this year
          Only in Nickel. He played more saftey than CB this year.

KK isn't nearly as good as his stats indicated last year, he's a good backup... Nothing more and nothing less. If a team rely's on him as a starter they should be drafting a S.

Comment

• He's got good ball skills...average as a tackler, underrated somewhat.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              He's got good ball skills...average as a tackler, underrated somewhat.
              I would call him average overall. In '05 when he started the entire year he never really stood out and got burned but not excessively. I was glad last year that he wouldn't start but I was also glad we had him for depth so he's just kind of a tweener in my eyes.

Comment

I get enough laughs when you say ronde barber is good.

we all get laughs cuz u think that newman is the greatest thing to walk to earth
                dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  we all get laughs cuz u think that newman is the greatest thing to walk to earth
                  dumbass
                  Don't even answer that comment HinesWard. TNewFan seems to have forgotten/ignored the impact that Ronde Barber has had on the league and his pioneering effect on Cornerbacks alike.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• nothing to get overly excited about

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                      Don't even answer that comment HinesWard. TNewFan seems to have forgotten/ignored the impact that Ronde Barber has had on the league and his pioneering effect on Cornerbacks alike.

its funny cuz he gets murderd on these lil debates by everyone
                      and it still dont get threw his head
                      god i think he rides the short bus like for reals

and i totally agree i like ronde way over newman
                      ronde is a beast and a hulluva corner

i should make threads of hines ward and mock tnewfan
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        I like it for sure.
                        You only. Kaesviharn sucks. Ken Hamlin is out on the market and they sign Keasviharn.

Comment

• I love you too Microphon200
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

So did Roy williams and Deangelo hall.........who both suck, which goes to show you picks mean nothing.
                            You suck, and that's overrating you, you dumb pee head.
                            Last edited by JeffSamardzijaIRISH; 03-13-2007, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• I'm not overly excited about the signing, but if anything it gives us some added depth and that is always a plus. Also, a good backup plan if Roman Harper isn't recovering like we hoped.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Looks more and more likely like we're going to address the CB position in the draft.
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information