Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade over the 38 year old Martin...And could actually handle a game if need be..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Brunell is about 50 years old.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Still like him better than Martin

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
          I think a little pressure on the QB will make a big difference. QB's just had to much time to pass the ball againts us. CB's cant cover someone forever. We need to be more aggressive on D. Good pressure makes any secondary look good. Look at the Giants banged up secondary good pressure made them look great against the top Offence of ther year. Blitz Gibbs damnt just blitz a little.
          I agree our DB's would be better if we able to get some pressure going.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• I would still like to take Rivers in the first if the top 2 DT are not there...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I'm actually starting to warm up to the though of Leodis McKelvin at #10 if Ellis/Dorsey are both gone. Rivers is the better player, but we do need help in the secondary more than at linebacker right now. So right now by big board would be

1a Glenn Dorsey
              1b Sedrick Ellis
              2 Leodis McKelvin
              3 Keith Rivers

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Do you think Leodis McKelvin can start right away and make a difference?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• DEUCE LETS SAINTS DELAY BONUS
                  Posted by Michael David Smith on March 15, 2008, 10:40 a.m.
                  New Orleans Saints running back Deuce McAllister has agreed to push back payment of the $1 million roster bonus he’s owed while he and the team evaluate the rehabilitation progress of his surgically repaired knees.

“It’s pretty much both parties working together,” McAllister said. “It’s not something they were interested in doing if I was healthy, but at the same time, they want to make sure they’re protected.”

McAllister’s contract called for him to receive a $1 million bonus today, but it now calls for him to receive the bonus on April 15. It’s entirely possible that if McAllister hadn’t agreed to delay payment of the bonus, the Saints simply would have released him, and it’s still possible that they’ll release him at some point in the next month. McAllister is scheduled to make $3.6 million in base salary and a $100,000 workout bonus in addition to the $1 million roster bonus.

Although McAllister said, “I think, honestly, if I would have pushed for it, I think I could have gotten it,” he acknowledged that, “in doing that, they probably would have wanted to lower my pay.”

McAllister tore his left ACL in Week 3 last season. He also had microfracture surgery on his right knee, which still has problems stemming from a season-ending injury in 2005.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• The artical says they could cut him in the next month. I dont think im ready to give up on Deuce. He is a big part of the team.. What do you guys think about cutting him?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      I think Roman Harper is the one that needs to go. Harper was benched last year in the Falcons game. I just see him as nothing more than an adequate backup.
                      Harper was basically playing as a rookie all over again last year and it showed. He also showed great flashes of playmaking too. WAY too early to give up on him.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                        The artical says they could cut him in the next month. I dont think im ready to give up on Deuce. He is a big part of the team.. What do you guys think about cutting him?
                        I'll love Deuce forever and it would hurt my heart to see him let go but the bottom line is the NFL is a business. We have a lot of dough tied into the running back position with McAllister & Bush and if it looks like Deuce can't return to form or if he's unwilling to reconstruct his contract then yeah... I wouldn't be surprised to see him cut. It would leave us with Bush/PT/Stecker and would probably cause us to draft Mendenhall at 10 (I hear Payton likes him, who knows?) or draft a RB in the later rounds.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I like duece alot also. But I guess if he cant go then we need to move on...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I was hoping to have Colston, Smith, or Evens sighned by now. I heard they were talking but I have not heard anything in a while. We need to lock them up.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Evans & Colston will probably get locked up before the draft or during TC. We will wait to lock up Will Smith, I'm guessing.

Comment

• I just hope we don't piss Will off and ******* Franchise Tag him. He deserves the money more than Grant did, pay the man!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information