This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deuce McAllister

April 15th is the day where the team will make a decision on him. What do you think will happen? I have a gut feeling we're going to release him.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Either a release or trade.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• He has no worth in a trade, though.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I wonder, could the reason we're hesitant to re-sign Will Smith, is because we're going after a defensive end in the Draft?

Just a thought.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            He has no worth in a trade, though.
            First of all, how have you been, Mr. Mayor? How's life treating you?

Second, I don't believe that he has no trade value. I think that if the Saints are looking to trade him, I'm sure they could get some form of compensation in the Draft for him, but it might be a late-round pick.

But I do agree, I think that this could be the end of Deuce McAllister with the Black and Gold.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Yea, could be. But I would MUCH rather keep Will than Charles Grant. Not sure what we can do about him and his new contract though.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I would like to see him spend a few more years in black and gold.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Saints signed CB Aaron Glenn.
                  http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I really like Deuce. Its going to suck to see him go. But thats football And we need to move on if he is not going to be healthy.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• He's coming back!!

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008...l_a_saint.html

Comment

• More on a possible Shockey trade

Jeremy Shockey has not formally demanded a trade from the Giants, but he has made it very clear he wouldn't be upset if it happened, either.

The brash tight end, who missed the Giants' championship run with a broken leg, has been sounding off for more than a month about his frustrations with the Giants, according to NFL sources. And he has told friends he would welcome a trade to the New Orleans Saints, who made an offer for him last month.

According to team sources, at least two clubs have inquired about Shockey and the Giants have made it clear they are willing to listen. The Saints reportedly offered them a second-round pick for Shockey last month, but the Giants wanted more. "We're not just going to give him away," the source said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...de_talk-2.html

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Shockey wants to play for Sean Payton.

Maybe I'm crazy but I've got a feeling we'll get a deal done for him this weekend.

Comment

• If it's for more than a second I'd be pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              If it's for more than a second I'd be pissed.
                              I actually don't want to give up a second for him.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Me either. The only way I would want us to trade away our 2nd rounder is if we include it in a package to get up and select Glenn Dorsey on Saturday :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information