This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I actually don't want to give up a second for him.
    especially if antoine cason is available in the 2nd when the saints are picking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sveen View Post
      Me either. The only way I would want us to trade away our 2nd rounder is if we include it in a package to get up and select Glenn Dorsey on Saturday :)
      the only way we go after dorsey is if he drops below 4, and i dont think he will.

here's how i think it will go down:
      rams gholston
      ATL dorsey
      OAK DMac
      KC Long

anybody think the whole Chad Johnson situation will force Cin to pick WR? im not sure who their 4th WR is, but they lost Henry too

Comment

• Originally posted by GeauxSaints View Post
        the only way we go after dorsey is if he drops below 4, and i dont think he will.

here's how i think it will go down:
        rams gholston
        ATL dorsey
        OAK DMac
        KC Long

anybody think the whole Chad Johnson situation will force Cin to pick WR? im not sure who their 4th WR is, but they lost Henry too
        Probably in the second round or so. They really need to work on the D just like the black and gold.

Comment

• Saints Enter the Lito Shuffle

TAMPA - Word is the New Orleans Saints have entered the bidding for Eagles cornerback Lito Sheppard. That’s not good news for the Bucs.

The Saints pick well ahead of the Bucs and own the 40th overall pick in the second round. That’s believed to be what they’re offering for Sheppard, and it’s obviously a better offer than the Bucs have so far mustered. The Bucs are believed to have offered their second-round pick, which is No. 52 overall.

The Eagles would like two picks in return for Sheppard because that’s what the Falcons got for DeAngel Hall, who went to the Raiders for a second-round pick in this year’s draft and a fifth-round pick in the 2009 draft.

So far, the best offer the Eagles have fielded is for just a second-round pick. The Eagles are believed to be seeking an answer from the Bucs as to whether their reported offer of a second-round pick is their best and final offer. If not, this thing could sway back in favor of the Bucs. If so, the Saints could end up with Sheppard.
          Source: http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sp...-lito-shuffle/

I guess that would mean no Jeremy Shockey, which is totally fine by me. I'd rather get a TE in the middle rounds, maybe a guy like Jermichael Finley is he is there in the 5th?

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Yea I read the deal was in place for Shockey. But I rather have Lito IMO.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I think we just have to use our 1st day picks on the defense, so I'd prefer Sheppard. Let's say we get him for our 2nd rounder. What do we do at #10? We're not drafting DRC or McKelvin. Do we still have a chance to move up for Ellis? Do we take a chance and hope Keith Rivers is still on the board? Or do we take someone else?

Anymore news on the whole Jammal Brown thing?

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Per PFT

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Alexander will follow his visit with the Cincinnati Bengals with a trip to New Orleans, where he’ll visit with the Saints.

The interest in Alexander should be regarded as a bad sign for running back Deuce McAllister, who is recovering from his second torn ACL in three seasons. If Alexander signs, McAllister could be scuttled.

What do you guys think about this move?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                  Per PFT

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Alexander will follow his visit with the Cincinnati Bengals with a trip to New Orleans, where he’ll visit with the Saints.

The interest in Alexander should be regarded as a bad sign for running back Deuce McAllister, who is recovering from his second torn ACL in three seasons. If Alexander signs, McAllister could be scuttled.

What do you guys think about this move?
                  Yeah, I just read that elsewhere. I don't know what to think to be honest. If it's for a one-year deal, that's fine. This would probably mean the end of Deuce & Stecker if true.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• He could work out well. But I dont want to give him allot of money. We have better younger players we need to get locked up before we spend money on him IMO.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• If we do sign him it'll probably be a one-year deal based on incentives.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        If we do sign him it'll probably be a one-year deal based on incentives.
                        I agree, I think he will want more money than we will give him.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• The Saints completed their visit with free-agent tailback Shaun Alexander on Wednesday, but he returned home to Seattle without a contract offer.

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index...390.xml&coll=1

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Per PFT

Dan Morgan, the Pro Bowl linebacker whose seven-year career has been plagued by injuries, has decided to retire.

Morgan played his entire career with the Panthers, but he signed a free-agent contract with the Saints on March 11. The Saints made the official announcement today.

“When we signed Dan, he was committed to making a fresh start, and he was making every effort to rehabilitate the leg injury that he suffered last year,” said Coach Sean Payton. “But it wasn’t responding as well as he had hoped it would. We wish him well in his continued recovery, and he will be remembered for the excellent player he was during his career.”

Morgan played just four games in the last two years because of injuries. He suffered a partial tear of an Achilles tendon in 2007, and he had several concussions.

The Panthers made Morgan the 11th pick in the 2001 NFL draft, and he entered the starting lineup immediately, played well when he was healthy and was chosen to the Pro Bowl following the 2004 season. For his career, he played in 59 regular-season games and missed 53.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• What do you guys think of bringing in Odell Thurman for a visit? He must have cleaned up his act to be reinstated by Lord Goodell. He would certainly be a playmaker alongside Vilma.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I think we need to bring in somebody. I cant take Shanle for another year.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information