Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea they needa bring in anyone. Do yall think if Morgan had done this before the draft that we wouldve traded up to get Rivers instead of Sed

Comment

• I don't think the Saints put that much stock into Morgan getting a ton of playing time. DT was a bigger need and Ellis was the better prospect so either way they made the right move.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by dbro View Post
        Yea they needa bring in anyone. Do yall think if Morgan had done this before the draft that we wouldve traded up to get Rivers instead of Sed
        Not at all.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I'd be very okay with Thurman. Guy has had some issues but there is no denying his ability.

Comment

• I don't think we're going to bring in Thurman. The coaching staff hasn't brought anyone in with well-documented off the field issues and I would think after the Charles Grant problems that there going to want to stay even further away from guys like that.

If we bring in someone it's going to be after the first round of cuts, like we did when we brought in Scott Fujita. We need another WLB to compete and hopefully earn the job away from Shanle.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Shockey to New Orleans

I smell a Super Bowl victory. I may be being presumptuous, but after all the off-season moves that we've made, it looks like everything is falling into place.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• As much as I hate New Orleans they have gone all out with their moves and are a boom or bust team right now, I could see this team absolutely tearing it up, or absolutely self destructing. I hope it's the latter because I hate the Saints. But these moves to me, I dunno, they all sound too good to be true, and that's what I'm hoping for. So, we'll just have to wait and see what happens, but here's to hoping that the egos of these titans collide and cause a spectacular explosion the likes of the overrated Reggie Bush.

Comment

• Like every team we still have our weaknesses obviously, not sold on our defensive backfield at all! But certainly if deuce comes back and hits the ground running we should have one of the most dynamic offenses in years. I'l already say it, we are gonna have 50+ offensive td's this year, it's gonna be awesome.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I think Tracy Porter is going to stand out as a rookie, and I kind of expect Usama Young to show some things this year too. He was okay last year as a rook but the potential is there.

Comment

• The Vilma and Shockey moves all depend on if they can come back healthy, which I think that is a big if. I'm also not sold on how we basically are giving up our future to win now.

I'm just skeptical right now.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        The Vilma and Shockey moves all depend on if they can come back healthy, which I think that is a big if. I'm also not sold on how we basically are giving up our future to win now.

I'm just skeptical right now.
                        After Drew Brees' injury, I trust in our health staff more than any team's. Imagine Drew Brees as a Dolphin right now.

With that said, after last season I can't/won't get too excited. I'm just going to play it cool and hope we have a good year.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          After Drew Brees' injury, I trust in our health staff more than any team's. Imagine Drew Brees as a Dolphin right now.

With that said, after last season I can't/won't get too excited. I'm just going to play it cool and hope we have a good year.
                          I think as much props your giving your medical staff it should be equally faulted to the dolphins staff. They made a wrong decision. The question was who would you have a QB with a arm/should injury or a qb with a leg one. And they choice the leg one, while you guys went with Brees.

Comment

• We didn't HAVE to sign either one. If our staff didn't feel comfortable with Brees' injury we wouldn't have signed him. I def agree with Flyboy, I trust them more than anyone in the league.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• DT DeMario Pressley was placed on IR for the 2008 season.
                              http://www.neworleanssaints.com/Arti...%20Signed.aspx

I would have liked to have seen him play but we still have Ellis, Young, Thomas, Clancy, and probably Antwan Lake, which is a pretty good rotation. Who knows? We may go after a DT whenever cuts are made.

Watch out for linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar. The unheralded rookie free agent from Boston College is turning heads on the outside and could land a roster spot if he keeps it up and can show the staff he can contribute on special teams. Dunbar is smart, instinctive, and most important, plays at a position that lacks depth. The opportunity is there for him.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Sup guys. New to the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information