• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or Jacob Hester!!!!!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I would still like us to take Rivers at #10. But I see us going CB or DT since we got Morgan and Vilma.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I would also like Rivers you just never know with Morgan one good hit and he is done.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• My ideal situation is to trade back and get some additional picks if Dorsey and Ellis are both off the board.

I like Rivers but I think we could probably get him a few picks later..same with Cromartie and all those cornerbacks.

Comment

• I dont care what we do. Just draft someone that can start ASAP for us.

Sick sig by Jackalope

Comment

• I really dont know what we will do now... Before I was sure we would pick up Rivers now with Vilma and Morgan I dont think we will. If Dorcey or Ellis are not ther I really dont know where we will go. I dont think we will take a CB. I would not mind moving down a little then taken a CB while getting more picks in the process.. What position do you guys think we will take if both Top DT are gone at the 10 spot.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                With the re-signing of Stecker and reports coming out of camp that Deuce's rehabilitation has gone extremely well, I think the possibility of drafting a running back in the first round are slim to none. We still have Bush and Pierre Thomas on the roster as well.
                Eh, it's not that simple to me. I would not be shocked at all to see us draft Mendenhall. And, if McFadden falls to 10? Oh geez, that's asking for it.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Dude IF McFadden falls I would have NO problem drafting him. He is more of a HB than Reggie is. Use Reggie as a glorified slot, I guarantee he would be better than Welker in the slot. I didn't see much of Mendenhall so I don't know what to think about him.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I would love to land D-Mac if he falls

Sick sig by Jackalope

Comment

• Who is a player/ or players that you would hate for the Saints to draft at #10. Please give a reason why.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Any kicker, QB, or Balmer since I think he's the second coming of Sully (at least taken THAT highly)... anything else though I'd be fine with.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I'd kill something if we picked a guy like DeSean Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                            I'd kill something if we picked a guy like DeSean Jackson.
                            I'd welcome Jackson to our team with open arms.

Comment

• I would hate to pick up a WR at #1......

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockey Sucks
                                Thats not going to happen. We still have Meachem, so it's like having an extra 1st round pick at WR this year. If our first pick isn't defense or o-line, I'd be pissed. I'm also starting to get intriguied by Fred Davis in the 2nd
                                Lots of weapons can never hurt

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information