This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
    It looks like Dorsey might get past both St. Louis and Atlanta amazingly ... Saints might have to hold off on the Shockey trade, or would be wise to do so, if they need that 2nd round pick as ammunition to trade up perhaps.
    If he falls to Atlanta, I don't see them passing on him for Ryan.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Never underestimate the meddlesome cancer that is Arthur Blank imo.

There's been talk from Schefter yesterday that the Falcons have so gotten used to the scenario that Dorsey is off the board, they've actually talked themselves into ranking Ryan ahead of him now.

And Oakland needs picks desperately, plus the paid Tommy Kelly big money. Who knows.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Dude, the time to push the draft to 3 PM EST sucks every penii in the world.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• The are reports out there that has Chris Long going to the Rams and Matt Ryan going to Atlanta. If Oakland takes McFadden or Gholston that would leave Glenn Dorsey still on the board at #5. Do we then do what it takes to move up? Maybe that's why the Shockey trade hasn't happened yet. Maybe we are saving that 2nd rounder to see if we should use it to trade up?

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• FOXSports.com has also learned the New Orleans Saints have been in talks with the Raiders and Chiefs among others to trade up in an effort to land Dorsey. They are not offering a player, only draft picks to make the move.

The Jets, who had Chris Long as their top-rated player, now have their sights on Darren McFadden, if he's still on the board at No. 6. And the Chiefs, who also had Chris Long as their selection, are now looking to move out of the No. 5 spot.
            I'm so nervous. Someone hold me!

Comment

• What a coup for the Saints if they come out of the Draft with Glenn Dorsey to add to their defensive line. As long as they don't give up next year's first, it's worth it imo.

Dorsey elevates an entire defense.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                What a coup for the Saints if they come out of the Draft with Glenn Dorsey to add to their defensive line. As long as they don't give up next year's first, it's worth it imo.

Dorsey elevates an entire defense.
                Dorsey with freeing up Will Smith, Charles Grant & Bobby McCray?

Oh my.

Comment

• It should be a good season for sure :D

Comment

• Looks like the 2nd pick is decided

NFL Network's Adam Schefter is reporting that the St. Louis Rams will select Virginia defensive end Chris Long with the No. 2 overall pick in the 2008 NFL draft.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...o&confirm=true

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
                      Am I the only one of Saints fans here that would be a *little* concerned with Jeremy Shockey joining the Black and Gold?
                      As long as he comes back 100% I will be ok with it. I think he will be happy because we will use him allot more as a reciever than the G-MEN did.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• my prediciton:

Fins: Long
                        Rams: Long
                        Atl: Ryan
                        Oak: McFadden
                        KC: trade with NO: Dorsey

Comment

• That would make my weekend. I might just go online an order his jersey tonight if that happened :D

Comment

• The time is right. We have to make a move right now! :)

Comment

• Well, looks like no Dorsey for us. Hopefully we can get Ellis though.

Comment

• We tried at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information