This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    We should have drafted the more talented LB in Marcus Freeman. He would've been better value as well.

And yes, CJ, you and I were paddling in the same boat. You know what I wanted to do. Trade down, draft Delmas, and get at least one more pick. I am fine with Jenkins but my man crush on Delmas pushes me in the trading down direction.
    meh

gerald mcrath >>> marcus freeman (better pure will as well)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• How would you rate the Saints 2009 Draft?

Give your grade to the 2009 New Orleans Saints Draft.

Round 1, Pick 14 (14): Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State
      Round 4, Pick 16 (116): Chip Vaughn, S, Wake Forest
      Round 4, Pick 18 (118): Stanley Arnoux, LB, Wake Forest
      Round 5, Pick 28 (164): Thomas Morstead, P, Southern Methodist

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Ive milded up a bit about it but I still just dont get the last two picks. I'll give it a C

- No reaching
        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I gave it a C and I was being nice. Arnoux, despite being a question mark at the time of the draft has down-graded with having ruptured his Achilles tendon. Then, while being pick depleted to begin with, we trade up from the 7th to a 5th to draft a punter. I still scratch my head when I think about this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I like the first two picks but the last two are iffy at best.

Comment

• If Malcolm Jenkins is a stud come regular season then this a C+ but until that is seen this draft is at its highest a D.
              Jenkins is a great pick but to then throw away what little picks we had on basically nobodies defeats the purpose of upgrading.

Comment

• Who the hell voted E? Please tell me that even putting it there was a joke Sveen.

Comment

• The E should have been paired with the F for EPIC FAIL!

Comment

• Is it too early to start discussing our 2010 draft needs / wants / decisions?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Is it too early to start discussing our 2010 draft needs / wants / decisions?
                      No, never.

Primary needs (my opinion):
                      DT, OLB, DE, OC, S
                      Secondary needs:
                      OLine depth
                      db depth

- No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I think OLB should be our biggest area of concern going into the draft/free agency. I really want us to add Derrick Johnson.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                          No, never.

Primary needs (my opinion):
                          DT, OLB, DE, OC, S
                          Secondary needs:
                          OLine depth
                          db depth
                          I may flip flop those, but either way, we should be able to address either with our first pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            I think OLB should be our biggest area of concern going into the draft/free agency. I really want us to add Derrick Johnson.
                            If we can't add Derrick Johnson I'd like to add in this order: Karlos Dansby, Thomas Davis, Angelo Crowell, Omar Gaither, Stephen Tulloch.

And I think DT is our biggest need in the draft this year, however, if Sean Weatherspoon falls to our draft spot I'd want to snatch him up in a heartbeat.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Very nice DT and OLB talent in this draft, we should get GREAT value.

Would love the coaching staff to add a QB late that they feel strongly about. I feel like with Brees, Pete CArmichael and Payton, we could develop a really good QB.
                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• As of right now, who would you guys like to see the Saints draft?

I'd like to know the one guy you'd take above all else, and then a reality pick.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information