Any Gator

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
      Well the title says it all.

I actually have two for the first round

any cornerback
      pouncey
      That'd probably be mine as well.

Give me Sergio Kindle, Sean Weatherspoon, or Brandon Graham plz.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• That's like my exact 3 I'd love to have :)

Dan Williams or one of the other DT's would be nice too, but there is great 2nd and third round value there I guess.

Daryl Washington in the second round must happen, regardless of who we take first.
        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• I must admit I get this feeling that I would be somewhat let down if we ended up with Carlos Dunlap (at least in the 1st round). Am I alone in this?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            I must admit I get this feeling that I would be somewhat let down if we ended up with Carlos Dunlap (at least in the 1st round). Am I alone in this?
            No, i think that we really should go with someone who would help us with the run defense in round 1. I know we cut Grant and a DE would definitely make sense but i feel last year we did fairly well getting to the QB with only one real pass rusher. I feel we need to go LB or DT in round 1, and maybe get a speed rusher in round 2 or 3, as i think hargrove or mccray could rotate in at DE as situation guys... I wouldn't be completely disappointed if we went DE in round 1 i just think we could use more help at DT or LB.

Comment

• It depends on who is left at the spot, but if the staff takes Dunlap, it's because he's proven he is receptive to coaching, and if he is receptive to it, he could be a monster.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                I'd rather Pouncey than Jahvid Best or a CB, both of which I've seen.
                true but all the guys mocking jahvid to NO were assuming reggie was getting cut

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                  That's like my exact 3 I'd love to have :)

Dan Williams or one of the other DT's would be nice too, but there is great 2nd and third round value there I guess.

Daryl Washington in the second round must happen, regardless of who we take first.
                  I'm always leary of taking DTs in the first round of the draft.. Sullivan scarred me for life. There are exceptions with DTs that just wow me.. Ellis, Dorsey & Suh (all that come to mind at the moment) so I would hold off on a DT at #32. If all three of those are gone.. then hell.. BPA not including say a QB or RB. Or maybe a RB if Pierre Thomas is traded away. Then I'd die for CJ Spiller.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Spiller will not get past SF at #17 I'd be willing to bet.

Comment

Spiller will not get past SF at #17 I'd be willing to bet.
                      I'd think that depends entirely on who's still available at that point.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out who to give the Saints in my mock.

Dan Williams, Spoon, and Everson are all off the board. What would you guys think about getting an OT like Charles Brown, Bruce Campbell and maybe even Vlad Ducasse? If not OT, than what position.

Comment

• DE, LB, DT are our top needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            I'm trying to figure out who to give the Saints in my mock.

Dan Williams, Spoon, and Everson are all off the board. What would you guys think about getting an OT like Charles Brown, Bruce Campbell and maybe even Vlad Ducasse? If not OT, than what position.
                            Why do we need an offensive tackle when we have Bushrod, Brown, and Strief?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              I'm trying to figure out who to give the Saints in my mock.

Spoon, spoon, or spoon.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

DE, LB, DT are our top needs.
                                Seems like the same story every year. We need to become a little active in FA so that we won't go into the draft with gaping holes on defense like we have now.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information