Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Scott's final Mock. I would be happy if it turned out that way for the Saints.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Not a big fan of Hernandez in the 2nd, but Weatherspoon would be awesome :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Originally posted by Sveen View Post
        Not a big fan of Hernandez in the 2nd, but Weatherspoon would be awesome :)
        Yeah, i really don't like the Herandez pick. I don't think TE is as big of a concern as people make it out to be. I think SLB, WLB, NT, and possibly safety are our biggest needs by far.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Yeah, i really don't like the Herandez pick. I don't think TE is as big of a concern as people make it out to be. I think SLB, WLB, NT, and possibly safety are our biggest needs by far.
          yeah and i have quite a few positions id have between those three and TE

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Spooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn happy draft day everybody!

Comment

• Happy draft day to us.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Minnesota is OTC right now and I am liking our options.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Sergio Kindle anyone?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• dammit mickey, what a terrible pick

- No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I thought Sergio Kindle for sure. Does this mean Jenkins is moving to FS? We better draft a OLB in the 2nd.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                        I thought Sergio Kindle for sure. Does this mean Jenkins is moving to FS? We better draft a OLB in the 2nd.
                        Our rest of draft have to be very good for me to like this draft.

Comment

• I had to research our draft pick...i had seriously no knowlege of the guy other than he played for FSU. For the life of me i can't figure where he plays into our defense with what we have now. Some how i hope we trade up for Kindle or that Dunlap isn't scooped up before we pick again. As flabbergasted as i am by this pick....i will have faith that it works with what we do on defense.

Comment

• still angry about the pick

- No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• we really have no reason to be upset about the pick. robinson was a sure-fire first round talent and killed his pro day.

we needed another corner because gregg williams cannot bring his exotic blitzes if even one of his starting cogs at corner isn't healthy. look at what rex ryan did. he traded for cromartie and drafted kyle wilson to go along with revis.

when both greer and porter were out last year we basically regressed to gary gibbs' read-and-react defense and could not bring the pressure at all just like in the washington game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                                I thought Sergio Kindle for sure. Does this mean Jenkins is moving to FS? We better draft a OLB in the 2nd.
                                jenkins is definetly moving to safety now. *** will likely be the dime-back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information