Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really disappointed right now. Charles Brown may have been the highest rated player on our board, but I don't see how we need him. We could have had a LB og DT ready to play.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• saints are looking like theyve been looking for another team cuz clearly they are not drafting to improve their own team

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I thought we could get a 2nd for Jammal Brown. He obviously isn't in the teams long term plans anymore. Now we are well into the 3rd and still no trade. I'm confused...

Comment

• Can't justify that one, flat out, bad pick.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Another BPA in TE Jimmy Graham. I don't like this at all :( I'm sure he'll be a good player, but we need defense.

Comment

• has mickey been drunk to days straight cuz I cant think for a good reason for these picks to go the way they are going.

- No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Charles Brown is too good to pass on when at 64 when you are trying to trade Jammal, I get that.

THIS, I don't get, Everson Griffen is still there, we really need to get this guy and Cam Thomas, I'd be happy then.

Leaving the draft with Griffen, Brown, Robinson, Graham, Thomas.... regardless of order, would be nice.

I have to think the Saints are up to something, what with not taking an OLB or DT, they might have a player trade in place.
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• god i LOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE the jimmy graham pick!!!!!!!!!!

vindication tastes sooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!

Comment

• I want a do over

- No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I'm glad we're improving our team by drafting our positions of need.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• maybe someone took a bet with someone that the saints could make absolutely no doubt remain that they are drafting BPA. So even when there is a possibility that the BPA is a player of need youd better take one that doesnt fill a need just to show you are drafting BPA

- No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Why is everyone so surprised with how we draft? We do it time and time again each year -- our strategy is always BPA > need.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            Why is everyone so surprised with how we draft? We do it time and time again each year -- our strategy is always BPA > need.
                            usually they take a combo of bpa and need by trading or making sense. this year they focus on a combo of BPA and not even close to a need.

- No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• lets take a stab on who the saints will draft in the fourth:
                              im going with anthony dixon, just a wild guess obviously but thats who i think they will take

- No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Day 3 is almost here. Let's hope we can pick it up and actually get some guys that can help us on the field. So far I'll give us D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information