This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol View Post
    The end is near... the moment of truth is almost upon us... and the question on everybody's mind...:

Pizza or Buffalo Wings...? :D
    Tough choice...I'd order both and go from there.

Comment

Official Saints Draft Day Thread

"Gentlemen, welcome to Radio City Music Hall, and welcome to the 2007 NFL Draft..."

With the Draft mere hours away, I wanted to create an official thread for all the Saints fans around the globe to discuss the day's festivities.

I know I'm ready. I'm going to be watching the first day with diabsoule, with plenty of food and beer. Plus, he bought a bottle of champagne and I brought some stogies to celebrate a great day one when all is said and done.

Here's hoping that everyone (yes, even you TPFKA#1SaintsFan) gets to watch the Draft and have fun waiting to see what direction the Saints go in...we are definitely in uncharted territory with being able to chose the best player available.

*lifts glass*

Here's to the Black and Gold!
      New Orleans -- victorious!
      Saints, fearless and bold!

(just a little haiku toast I made up for our favorite team! :))

And of course...

Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints!? :D

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

I'm ready to watch this face for 16 hours

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

I'm going to sit back and relax not worry about anything because I have full faith in what the staff and front office are doing. I don't think I could ever say that before..

what time do you think the Saints pick will be?

Comment

Way too late, Auron. I'm expecting your call today, SDP! I'm moving today so hopefully when the Saints pick I'll be at a television.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              Way too late, Auron. I'm expecting your call today, SDP! I'm moving today so hopefully when the Saints pick I'll be at a television.
              My guess would be after 6 sometime.

You're moving today? I would hate having to move on Draft Day.

Comment

hopefully we get 3 GOOD players!!

go D in the 1st!

Comment

Hmm.. Aaron Ross is gone. Chris Houston is the only CB left with a 1st round grade in my book. Have a feeling he doesn't fall to us at #27. Harrell is also gone. We might end up with Greg Olsen or a WR.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

3 picks from ours and Houston, Posluszny, Beason, Harris, Meachem, and Olsen are still on the board. I think we come away one of them. Alan Branch is there as well. I'm a bit iffy on him so I'm not sure if we should take him.

Comment

*prays for Chris Houston*
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        *prays for Chris Houston*
                        Same here, just a few weeks ago I thought he wouldn't make it to our pick. Looks like the Eagles are the only obstacle. I wouldn't be upset with Poz as well.

Panthers went Beason. I hope we don't take Olsen if he's there I don't think he's a bad player I just really don't want a TE this high.

Comment

Olsen or Poz

i say Poz

Comment

We have the choice between these players:
                            Alan Branch
                            Greg Olsen
                            Robert Meachem
                            Chris Houston
                            Paul Posluszny

This should be good! I'm hoping for Branch.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Quite a few options, Saints will choose whoever they have graded out the best.

My internet is picking a terrible time to start acting up. :(

Comment

i dont like branch. we just got rid of our lazy DL. the other 4 would be good. i rank them:

pos, olsen, houston, meachem, branch

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information