This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nofalcons10 View Post
    no linebackers in the entire draft, spooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

i also told you guys to watch out for junior galette.

look at my original mock draft. i warned you that TE and DT would be big targets. danario alexander slipped because he had another surgery but any missouri fan would still tell you that he was probably their best player last year.

go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your center pick. matt tennant, LMAO. oh the shoe tasted good only because the jags reached for alualu. we'll see how that works out. :p :p :p :p
    I wondered why noone liked you in the first place.... But seriously I think we all agreed on DT didn't we? And wow no OLB's I think you said with Fujita here we didn't need a OLB... well he isn;t here, so what now Mr. Know-It-All? And yeah, when Spoon keeps doing well against us best believe I will mass your inbox.

Comment

• How many starters did the saints draft?

As stolen from somewhere else, how many starters will the Saints have drafted. Not saying instant starters, but how many guys will start like 2-3 years down the road.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• From this year's draft alone?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Brown, Woods, Tennant

Comment

• Robinson will probably spot start, because not many people go 2-3 years straight without injury, Brown will probably, Woods definately will, Tennant will once Goodwins contract is done, Canfield no way, and maybe Graham if he develops.

Comment

• I think we potentially have four: Robinson, Brown, Graham, and Tennant.

Robinson because in two to three years Greer will be 30 and 31 respectively, which should open the door for Robinson based on his development as a corner.

Brown seems a lock to be the future LT especially if Jammal Brown is moved since he is reportedly on the trading block.

Graham's future as a starter all depends on his development but if he does turn out to be the player that many are expecting, and with Shockey's inability to stay healthy over the course of a season and that he will be 31 to 32 in 2-3 years, makes Graham a lock to be our next starting TE.

Tennant should be a starter sooner than later especially if he lives up to his status as one of the best centers in this draft.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• I was going to say the ones Diabsoule did. Greer is already an injury concern and he's not going to get any faster with age.

Woods has a chance, if he can stay motivated he'll probably be a really good starter.

Tennant and Brown are locks, Graham needs some development, but he's a freak.
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Al Woods, Matt Tennant, Charles Brown

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Who I want in the draft:

1st round - Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
                    2nd round - Jerrell Powe, DT, Ole Miss
                    3rd round - Casey Matthews, OLB, Oregon
                    3rd round - Pernell McPhee, DE, Mississippi St.

I also wouldn't mind a running back somewhere in there.
                    Last edited by diabsoule; 01-10-2011, 11:26 PM.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I'd love that draft a lot.
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        Who I want in the draft:

1st round - Von Miller, OLB, Texas A&M
                        2nd round - Jerrell Powe, DT, Ole Miss
                        3rd round - Casey Matthews, OLB, Oregon
                        3rd round - Pernell McPhee, DE, Mississippi St.

I also wouldn't mind a running back somewhere in there.
                        I'd poop my own britches if that happened.

What FA's do you guys see us targeting this year?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          I'd poop my own britches if that happened.

What FA's do you guys see us targeting this year?
                          I need to look at some of the FA's that are available. I know there are some OLB's that I would like to see us target as well as DE/DL. However, I know that the Saints are not a team to put a lot of money on free agents. Brees is an exception since we needed a quarterback. He has been the only big money FA that we have brought in since Vilma and Shockey were traded for.

Once I look at a list of key free agents that are available I'll get back to you, however, I do know that my own dream signing would be for us to sign DeAngelo Williams.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Im sorry guys but Id love to get Julio Jones still. Call me crazy but I still don't see us having a dynamic WR who is a game changer.

With that being said, we need OLB/DT help. Go figure huh? The game Harper played I dont know if I want us to resign him.

Comment

• I really really really think he'd be a dynamic OLB. You don't want him taking on blocks EVERY play, but he'd be a nice cover guy for an OLB, and he's still a powerful tackler and fumble forcer, and a pretty damn strong blitzer, definitely better than Shanle/Dunbar.

There are worse things than having Harper on the field, even if we bring in another safety, he can help out a lot of ways, and is a flexible piece that can move into the box.

I think young OLBs can come in and contribute almost immediately at a high level, that's why I'm an advocate of drafting them, but getting a veteran DT would do wonders, even if we don't get a stud, I like Ellis and Ayodele(surprisingly), a big run stuffer in the rotation would be awesome.

What do you guys think of Hargrove getting more snaps at LE? I want us to try and draft an impact pass rusher(should have went for Dunlap!), but I think Tony is much better served on the edge than on the interior.

Comment

• I agree about Hargrove, but this draft is deep at the DE/DT position that I don't see us getting out of the first two rounds without one. Isn't our 3rd rounder and 4th gone in trade? Im trying to remember exactly our trades for this years draft and all.

Big thing is if we resign our one year players and Bush. Once we know that it coud affect everything. Bush.PT,Henderson,Moore, Bushrod, Harper, and Nicks need deals if I think right.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information