This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    so who's gonna get the majority of the carries next week Thomas or McAllister
    I think we're going to see Deuce, Thomas, and Stecker all in the mix. It's probably going to be a healthy balance.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Not to get too into fantasy here in the Saints thread, I too am wondering if I should pick up Thomas or Stecker (as a Bush owner).

My gut is that Thomas could be the back to step in, although Stecker is a veteran and can catch the ball well himself. Hrmm.

Hopefully Marques Colston gets going this week, after two drops last week cost him some looks and then a spot on the field.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
        Not to get too into fantasy here in the Saints thread, I too am wondering if I should pick up Thomas or Stecker (as a Bush owner).

My gut is that Thomas could be the back to step in, although Stecker is a veteran and can catch the ball well himself. Hrmm.

Hopefully Marques Colston gets going this week, after two drops last week cost him some looks and then a spot on the field.
        I think we rushed Schockey and Colston back and thats why you didn't see the contributions on the field that they normally would have brought.

I'd pick up Thomas over Stecker in fantasy. I think he's going to see more touches than Stecker.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• What did Steve Weatherford do to get cut?

Anyway, here we'll see Sean Payton go to an old school running system instead of the gimmicks and we will thrive.
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
            What did Steve Weatherford do to get cut?

Anyway, here we'll see Sean Payton go to an old school running system instead of the gimmicks and we will thrive.
            Supposedly it was a long time coming for Weatherford. Although I thought he was a good punter, the coaching staff thought differently with his 42 yard per punt average.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• How well do you guys think Carl Nicks could translate to LT?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Halfway point in the season and we are exactly where we were last year, 4-4. We got there in different ways but in the end it's the same record. Now all that matters is what we can do to improve this team, and try to fix the mistakes that have been costing us over the Bye week. I'm not so sure the problems will go away entirely.. (non existent pass rush, poor coverage in the secondary, kicking game issues) but maybe there is a way to patch them up.

This wasn't the most satisfying win. I'll take it but boy was it sloppy, and we almost blew a big lead in the end. Still have a lot of work to do if we're going to try and make a push towards the playoffs.

Comment

• Thank God we have a bye week coming up and a few of our players can get healthy.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• It was great seeing Big Sed back. He made some damn good plays for us today.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I'm glad our bye week is next week. We could definitely use it.

Also, we have got to re-sign Jonathan Vilma, Jahri Evans, Lance Moore, and Billy Miller.

Also, this has got to be Gary Gibbs last year as our DC. I want an aggressive, attacking DC as our last good year on defense was when Ron Zook was our defensive coordinator. We have got to bring in someone that will put pressure on the offense.

We also need to establish some semblance of a running game. Our offensive balance is way off and needs to be corrected now not later.

We also need to instill more discipline on the offense and defense because they are committing too many penalties.

We have got to get better on ST. Missing an XP is unacceptable.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        How well do you guys think Carl Nicks could translate to LT?
                        I have no problem with Brown there, I would like Nicks at RT.
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Just dropping in to say that your guys fans are awesome, had a couple of guys from New Orleans sitting next to me and they were great. Hope the Brits support did your team justice.

Also, met Mike Karney, Jammal Brown and Jahri Evans outside their hotel whilst taking a friend to hospital (long story), they were really cool guys.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• well i must admit I'm in a good mood due to the win yesterday. They played really well for large parts of the game and to be honoust I think we could've scored more on them. However they still found chances to almost blow it. For instance i was really suprised they didnt see the onside kick coming. But it was a really good and vital win and that makes me happy.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I'm glad our bye week is next week. We could definitely use it.

Also, we have got to re-sign Jonathan Vilma, Jahri Evans, Lance Moore, and Billy Miller.
                              Is it just me, or has be been playing some great football lately?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I waited this long, but i gotta know, what are Saints fans thoughts on my boy Jonathan Vilma this season thus far? I haven't got to see him as much as i have in the past (college and as a Jet), but i stlil love the guy to death, hope you guys are enjoying his play this year. What are your thoughts?

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information