X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aachen , near Collogne in Germany

it seems that especially the saints have a couple of european fans

Comment

• Why does Jason David even suit up? I know we are thin at CB but son of a ***** he sucks. We would probably do better with Devery back there damnit!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
        Why does Jason David even suit up? I know we are thin at CB but son of a ***** he sucks. We would probably do better with Devery back there damnit!
        I hate to agree with you. But I do. I liked David in Indy, but he always got circulated in and out with other guys.

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• He made a few plays tonight but he looked horrible on more than a few as well..

He's better than last year. Maybe he'll improve more next year and become competent.

51 points is good. Defense was better tonight. Still not good, but better.

Comment

• A big thank you to New Orleans from the Vikings!

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              A big thank you to New Orleans from the Vikings!
              I second this!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yay, we won.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• 11-5 one game at a time. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerBait45 View Post
                    He made a few plays tonight but he looked horrible on more than a few as well..

He's better than last year. Maybe he'll improve more next year and become competent.

51 points is good. Defense was better tonight. Still not good, but better.
                    He'd be very good if we converted to a Cover 2 scheme like I'm now a big proponent of.

I am very happy about this win. I expected a loss to be honest.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Great win, Drew was all over that D. He was seeing everything. I was also happy to see Shockey doing some good things. Our D looked 100% better. The first half was bad but the second was what I hope to see more of from our D.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Jason David, like a tiger waiting to pounce on its prey, was just waiting for the right time to break out. Please believe.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• The best part of the game was Sed Ellis doing the Pee Wee Herman dance

Comment

• lifted from bucland

after going without Bush for 4 games the Saints have the #1 offense in football, including the #1 passing offense. I should've bumped this a week ago before Bush came back, but the results are still there. The Saints scored 51, 30, 20, and 37 points without Reggie Bush. For those who don't feel like doing the math, that averages out to 34.5 points a game. Yea, Bush really drives that offense.
                            the Saints average 25 points per game, and are 3-5 with Reggie Bush in the lineup this year.

The Saints score 9.5 more points per game and are 3-1 without Reggie Bush in the lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                              lifted from bucland
                              That's exactly what I was talking about in the Week 13 thread. Bill Simmons calls it the Ewing Theory and it's completely true. We're a better, more balanced team without Bush.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• I blame Reggie Bush for the two Drew Brees interceptions ending the last two Saints' drives.

Stupid bust.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information