X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
    Originally posted by diabsoule
    Originally posted by Flyboy
    *chestbumps dia* And you picked against us. ALWAYS BELIEVE!
    Yeah, I feel like a schmuk because of it, but like I've said before it feels great to be wrong.
    How does that crow taste?

When our offense is clicking and we don't turn the ball over, nobody can beat us. NOBODY.
    Come to Chicago in the winter partner. Your fun-and-gun offense will be limited to three yards and a cloud of snow.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
      Yeah, I feel like a schmuk because of it, but like I've said before it feels great to be wrong.

When our offense is clicking and we don't turn the ball over, nobody can beat us. NOBODY.
      Come to Chicago in the winter partner. Your fun-and-gun offense will be limited to three yards and a cloud of snow.
      Doubt it.
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Doubt it.
        Saints beat one good team and all of the sudden they are saucy.

I like it.

Comment

Doubt it.

I like it.
          We play the schedule that we're given. And don't even act like the Bears have more than 1 win (Seattle) against good teams.

Let it be known that I never said that the Saints would beat Chicago. I said when our offense is clicking and we don't turn the ball over, nobody can beat us, period. Including Chicago.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Doubt it.

I like it.
            You aren't allowed to talk smack about the Bears after what Smith did to them.

I would rather have the Saints team with a great QB and his arsenal than I would have Grossman.

Defense is important, but great QB play is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn

Doubt it.

I like it.
              You aren't allowed to talk smack about the Bears after what Smith did to them.

I would rather have the Saints team with a great QB and his arsenal than I would have Grossman.

Defense is important, but great QB play is better.
              Exactly. outside of a division loss, three of our losses have come against AFC North teams, whereas the Bears losses have come to AFC East teams. Not to mention the fact that the Bears schedule was a cake walk when considering the Saints schedule. The Saints have beat four teams with winning records, and a few who are on the verge, while the Bears have beaten 3 teams with a winning record, and several who are on the verge.

Saints fans can talk smack because we haven't been able to feel like this about our team since 2000 and even this feeling here is a different feeling now because our coach inspires confidence and our QB play is different, hell, our whole team is different.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• I get the feeling that people are quick to discredit the Saints based on their history. This is a completely different team, and it's GOOD. Like, best team in the NFC good.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Guys, if the Giants don't make the playoffs or lose in the playoffs, Im rooting for the Saints to win it all.

Its been far too long, Saints fans deserve it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    Guys, if the Giants don't make the playoffs or lose in the playoffs, Im rooting for the Saints to win it all.

Its been far too long, Saints fans deserve it.
                    Thanks bro.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Finish the sentence:

The New Orleans Saints will score __________ (More/Less) than 80 points against the Redskins.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Dallas, Chicago, and New Orleans are still the class of the NFC and then everyone else comes in. We'll see come playoff time who's for real and who's not.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                          Finish the sentence:

The New Orleans Saints will score __________ (More/Less) than 80 points against the Redskins.
                          The Saints will score Less than 80 points because Sean Payton is happy with a comfortable lead.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                            Dallas, Chicago, and New Orleans are still the class of the NFC and then everyone else comes in. We'll see come playoff time who's for real and who's not.
                            Exactly, and I can't wait. I'm ready to see what we can do in the playoffs and hopefully we don't get bounced too quickly, like we have been prone to do in the past.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I never said that the Saints weren't allowed to be excited. I meant it, I like Saints fans talking trash. Good for you, it's fun.

But........

I would take a good defense over a good offense any day of the week. Pat yourselfs on the back all you want, but if we can get healthy on defense (ie: if Tommie Harris isn't done for the year, which is a BIG if) no offense but the Saints don't seem as much of a threat to me as the Cowboys and the Seahawks do. Just a personel reflection.

And both teams have had a cakewalk schedule. Don't kid yourselves. You've beaten the Cowboys and nobody else of worth. Don't kid yourself into thinking the Falcons or Eagles are worth a ****. That kind of talk makes you look like Saints fans of last year, not this year.

As for being the best team in the NFC, of course you are. Just ask Sean Salisbury and the rest of the talking heads at ESPN. They haven't been wrong since last week when Tony Romo and the Cowboys were the best team in the NFC.

Comment

• You guys played a great game. Definately getting a lot of respect from me. I'm just here to eat crow for the Henderson bet. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information