This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
    I blame Reggie Bush for the two Drew Brees interceptions ending the last two Saints' drives.

Stupid bust.
    You're sarcasm is tangible. You're right, it wasn't Bush's fault. However, if we would've played smarter and had better play-calling in the first 3 quarters we wouldn't have have had Brees air it out against a defense that usually gives us fits.

On the other hand, Bush did nothing in this past game. And the stats Bruce Banner posted only strengthen my argument.

This loss isn't on Brees, Bush, or any of the players for that matter. It lies directly on the shoulders of Sean Payton and the entire coaching staff. Just like all of the other losses this year. I'm not saying we should be undefeated but we should be better than our record indicates.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• damn I'm a notre dame and saints fan, my teams and good coaching apparently dont go hand in hand

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
        I blame Reggie Bush for the two Drew Brees interceptions ending the last two Saints' drives.

Stupid bust.
        totally called that before he was drafted. not even lieing

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• St Bernard parish. 10 minutes from the dome.

Comment

• As I've said in other posts, until they use him properly, he will not be the player people expect.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I wonder what the trade value for John Stinchcomb would be? Anybody?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                I wonder what the trade value for John Stinchcomb would be? Anybody?
                trading him will prolly cost us draftpicks. But a little bit more serious i dont think we should trade him cause besides a lack of quality at the ol we could also use the depth

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Your Thoughts on...

Saints RB Pierre Thomas. I'm not a Saints homer....I'm not even a Saints fan but I do live in the New Orleans area and I am forced to watch them play every single week. Week in and week out, Pierre Thomas does spectacular things with the ball in his hands. He's, in my opinion, a special talent that will be underutilized by the Saints and eventually traded when a team matches whatever tender the Saints put on him. I've seen every touch of the guys' career and I really believe that if he is given the opportunity to make plays, he will be a top 10 back in the league. What do you guys think about Thomas?

And I didn't post this in the Saints forum b/c I don't want a million homer replies. I wanna know what everybody thinks about him.
                  When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• I think that Pierre does best when the Saints passing game has forced most of the defenders out of the box and the ones still in the box's first step tends to be backwards. That makes him really hard to evaluate.

Would I rate him as a top 10 runner if I'm separating him from his surrounding talent as best I can? Not really. Could he be a top 10 runner in terms of production on that offense? I don't see any reason he couldn't be. Spectacular might be a bit much to put on Thomas, but he's definitely capable of racking up yards in this league.

Comment

• I don't think Thomas will ever be a top 10 back, even if he was givin 20-25 touches a game.

Comment

• I tend to agree with the first response.

When you've got Brees throwing for 300+ every game and more players either blitzing or back in coverage either way you've got space for a RB to make plays.

That being said, I think a team that needs a running back with some talent would find a stable every down producer in Thomas.

Comment

• He benefits a lot from Brees in the same way that Edge and Addai benefited from Manning

That said, he still deserves props for taking away an excuse from the Bush apologists

Comment

• Reggie Bush is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyRomoFan9 View Post
                              Reggie Bush is pretty good.
                              nice sig dude
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                nice sig dude
                                best.sig.ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information