X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol i got an infraction for it :)

a bit tooooo big.

Comment

• I have to respectfully disagree with all of you. Watch the saints today and you will see that it is Brees that benefits from Thomas...not the other way around. When Bush gets the majority of the touches out of the backfield the saints offense is greatly held back. Thomas will have another great game if given the opportunity. Just watch the guy.
      When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• How can u deny the guy? He's a special talent. Is anybody actually watching the saints play this year??

Comment

• god we need an official homer thread

Comment

• Dude are u kiddin me? I'm a football fan. NOT a saints fan. NOT a Pierre Thomas homer. I have no affiliation with the guy whatsoever. I just like football and the guy can ball. The dude will be the truth when the saints finally decide to run the offense through him for good.

Comment

• I was tryin to get opinions on him but its unnecessary now. Now i'm just peepin all yall to him. For the guys that say that he succeeds due to Brees, todays game was another example as to why that couldn't be more wrong.

Comment

• yea cause Brees is so awful without Thomas. Wait...

Comment

• Dude but is the TEAM better when they're not running the offense through Thomas? Who cares if Brees throws for 400+ yards 2 tds and a pick every game without him bein involved? Today Brees passed for 220 and they beat a team that smoked the saints last time they played. Why is that?? B/c they ran the offense throught Thomas.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    yea cause Brees is so awful without Thomas. Wait...
                    This what I don't get. Brees did almost all of his record-pace work before Thomas was getting significant carries.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                      Dude but is the TEAM better when they're not running the offense through Thomas? Who cares if Brees throws for 400+ yards 2 tds and a pick every game without him bein involved? Today Brees passed for 220 and they beat a team that smoked the saints last time they played. Why is that?? B/c they ran the offense throught Thomas.
                      obviously they are better. that doesnt mean brees benefits from him. he kinda plays like he always does. They benefit from each other, but Pierre tHomas benefits alot lot lot more. Its kinda like Addai/E.James and Manning. But to say Brees benefits from him more is wrong. Team was not ur point

Comment

• Oh my God. Who the **** cares if he was on pace to break the passing yardage record? He was on pace for over 650 passing attempts. It wasn't efficient. Its a record that you do NOT want to break. The more balanced the saints attack is, the better they are as a team. Anybody with two eyes that has seen them play knows this.

Comment

• You didn't say that the Saints are better, you said Brees is better. And I don't see evidence for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            obviously they are better. that doesnt mean brees benefits from him. he kinda plays like he always does. They benefit from each other, but Pierre tHomas benefits alot lot lot more. Its kinda like Addai/E.James and Manning. But to say Brees benefits from him more is wrong. Team was not ur point
                            Dude I never said that Brees isn't a good quarterback. He is more efficient and better when the offense is ran through Thomas. On top of this, the team is better. And Brees has nothing to do with Thomas' kick returns. Have u ever watched him play? Be honest. Yes, the guy has a good qb but his success has nothing to do with Brees being good. Brees has NO effect on his ability to read holes, break tackles and fight for extra yards. Reggie Bush 3.3. Deuce 3.6. Pierre Thomas 4.6. The numbers don't lie.

Comment

• This is such an obvious case of protesting too much. You say you dont' care but you are ******** bricks because nobody agrees with you.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                This is such an obvious case of protesting too much. You say you dont' care but you are ******** bricks because nobody agrees with you.
                                I'm not ******** bricks. We're having a football debate dude. I'm passionate about the sport. My point is that I actually watch the guy play. Making comparisons to Edge or Addai is ridiculous. In the Colts offense EVERY running back thrives. In the saint offense ONE does. It has nothing to do with situation...it's about talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information