Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesus christ, how many times: Ive seen the saints play. He is a good safety valve for Brees if nothing is open downfield. I mean there is a reason he has 9 TDs even though he missed 4 games. He didnt have a good game against the Tampa Buccs but he was coming back from an injury.

Comment

• Ok Im an avid Saints fan I put Sugar Sean( who is an avid cowgirls fan) on P-AIR Thomas 2 years ago before he ever got a regular season carry and said he was the best running basck on the saints roster.. He is head and shoulders above Reggie Bust(who is nothing more than a glorified 3rd down back and special teamer... Pierre Thomas is an up and coming Brian Westbrook and given the oppurtunities Westbrook gets Pierre would outperform him.. Half of you in here prolly have never seen PT play you just think hes an average joe because ESPN doesnt blow him like they do their media darlings.. but understand this Pierre Thomas is a top 5 NFC talent and if Sean Payton( who is the worst NFL Head Coach bar none) lets him get his touches you will all be eatin crow... trust that

Comment

• hahahaha outperform Westbrook hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahaha

Comment

• and Sugar Sean you trying to enlighten these dudes from what it looks like they are un enlightenable but YOU remember where you heard it 1st son

Comment

• Reggie Bush is the worst RB in the league by the way him and Julius Jones are what and what... Id much rather have Leon Washingtn than Reggie Bush.. I watch every saints game.. Bush is the most bytch made untough football player in the league.. if he doesnt get wide open field hes useless.. Pierre is the real deal and will be the staple of our offense for years to come... once the anaylsts and so-called experts start jockin him dont come jump on the bandwagon

Comment

• is this sugersean with a 2nd account?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
                This game is not being ignored, my point is that its a part of a sample. Today's game is not the end all be all. I'm looking at the overall picture and you're simply using a game, which Pierre was far more productive, to prove that Bush is successful in the offense.
                I would actually point to the 600 yards and 6 touchdowns he racked up in his first 6 games this season to prove that Bush is successful in this offense.

Comment

• He is a great contributer to the team. He is a nice inside runner that is a nice complement to a power running back. He also has great hands out of the back field and, a nice kick returner.
                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• C.mon guys I think if we win out we'll have a great chance at going to the playoffs. With the insainly tough remaining scedule for both carolina and dallas they ought to drop a few games. It would suck so much getting 10-6 and seeing some 9-7 weak ass team like chicago or arizona (who only have a winning record cause they play their own division) making it to the playoffs

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                      C.mon guys I think if we win out we'll have a great chance at going to the playoffs. With the insainly tough remaining scedule for both carolina and dallas they ought to drop a few games. It would suck so much getting 10-6 and seeing some 9-7 weak ass team like chicago or arizona (who only have a winning record cause they play their own division) making it to the playoffs
                      Hah. This weak ass team has beaten you the last two times, and probably will again.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                        totally called that before he was drafted. not even lieing
                        You don't pick up sarcasm well.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Hah. This weak ass team has beaten you the last two times, and probably will again.
                          It's very possible. We don't play well in Chicago in winter.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/12/11/sain...ew-york-teams/

Adam Schefter
                            Saints won’t extend Vilma, to detriment of NY teams

Had New Orleans resigned linebacker Jonathan Vilma to a long-term contract extension this season, or even shortly thereafter, two New York teams would have benefited.

First, the conditional fourth-round pick the Saints traded to the Jets for Vilma would have become a second-round pick.

And if that Vilma trade with the Jets had involved a second-round pick, then the Saints would have been forced to compensate the New York Giants with a first-round pick for tight end Jeremy Shockey.

But New Orleans can exhale. The Saints did not resign Vilma, and will not attempt to do so until he becomes a free agent, thus the value the Jets and Giants receive now can be determined.

The conditional fourth-round pick the Saints traded to the Jets for Vilma will become a third-round pick in 2009. The Jets used the Saints fourth-round pick in 2008, but they will have to return a fourth-round pick to New Orleans this April.

And while the Jets get the Saints third-round pick, the Giants will get New Orleans’ second-round pick for Shockey.

So the Saints now are scheduled to have their first-round pick, and two fourth-round picks, with no second- or third-round picks.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Ouch. I can understand why we're not going to extend him, however, I'm just hoping he doesn't leave through FA. He's been a leader on our D and has had a hell of a season.

My hope now is that we will trade down in the draft and try pick up a 3rd round pick from someone.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Interesting.

I haven't seen him play at all this year unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information