Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whenever i hear stuff like this i have to think back to espn collectively jacking off to the thought of him before the draft

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
      whenever i hear stuff like this i have to think back to espn collectively jacking off to the thought of him before the draft
      They sure did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVEHhQ5wTC8
      "The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Comment

• Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
        whenever i hear stuff like this i have to think back to espn collectively jacking off to the thought of him before the draft
        The thought was good enough to jack off too. He basically was Adrian Peterson, with the pass catching ability to of Westbrook with the special teams ability of Hester. That's a sick amount of talent and production at the college level. That's where the research into if those skills would translate into NFL production is very important.

He pretty much went to hall of fame potential to basically an offense's version of the defense's joker or wildcard key. Being moved around here and there. Bush still showed flashes, but no where near the expectations which was set for him, or even showed in college. Factor in getting hurt and surgeries and it's not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by illmatic74 View Post
          LOL at all the Jets fans bitching. One of the drafts we got right. Bush, Leinart, Young, and D'Brick were the 4 guys were really looking at. We made the right call
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• sigh... game over.

Comment

• I was a pretty outspoken critic of Reggie at the time. Thought he would really need to adjust his running style because he will no longer be able to run through gaping holes and be three tiers better than anyone else on the field(PAC-10 defenses were awful that year). At first, he didn't and really really struggled. He was definitely beginning to turn the corner though and become a decent runner between the tackles. Never thought he would be Peterson though. It's really a shame to see this happen to such a young player. I can't name any football players who have gotten microfracture off the top of my head, but I know Amare Stoudemire did and he lost a lot of his explosion. He was able to develop a jumper to compensate, unfortunately there is no jumpshot in football. I hope he can recover most of his athleticism, because if not, I really don't see much of a future for him. He was never an overly tough runner and that could be all he would have had left.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• DeShaun Foster had microfracture surgery in his rookie season (injured during the pre-season). I never saw him play in college so I couldn't tell you whether it hindered his athletic ability or not. For what it's worth, the procedure sounded brutal at the time I remember.

Comment

• Foster has always been an average tailback so its hard to tell. Stephen Davis was never the same, I think it involves drilling into the bone or something to help create cartilidge I could be way off though.

Comment

• It's a shame injuries have hindered his career so badly.

Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
                    Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

Comment

• Despite all the criticism through the years this is the first time I can recall ever losing out hope on his career. Thanks for the memories. :(

btw I am fine guys, lol.

Comment

• He really improved this year though I hope he can keep going on that.
                        Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Well, Amare Stoudemire has made a full recovery now, but to be honest, it never seemed to hinder Jason Kidd's open floor speed, that seemed more like age, and Stoudemire just lost teh power in his legs needed to attack the rack.

We'll see though, he's a tremendously hard worker, he'll do everything he can to return at full strength.

It's a shame how misused he has been since he's been here, even if you take out the running game, he has caught like 3 passes further than 15 yards down the field, or something like that. I love getting him and space and throwing him the ball, but he's an excellent downfield receiver out of the slot... use it.
                          Originally posted by SNIPER26
                          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Vilma arrested

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...esists-arrest/

Uh-oh.
                            The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• thats miami for you. Lets just hope (somebody else said it already) he will be cheaper to resign.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• yea I think that just helped our ability to keep him next year. People will think twice. Just hope it does not make our staff think twice.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information