Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Meachem destined to be the biggest bust of the Sean Payton era?

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Do you think the Saints will put him on the trade block?

I don't think they will, he's still signed for three more years, but I'd be interested for the Colts. Those mental errors mentioned worry me, but he brings deep speed which they might be looking for. They don't have money to spend on a proven deep threat like Henderson, but Meachem for his base salaries only for three years might work. I would love to only give up a late 3rd round pick, but maybe it takes the Colts' late 2nd and I'd probably be okay with that.

Then again Lance Moore is currently only signed through '09, although if there is no new CBA by next offseason, he'll be a RFA next year. Like I said, I don't think Meachem gets traded.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• I dont think he will be traded but I would love to get a 2nd for him this year.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I think a Meachem trade would really depend on the out-come with Lance Moore.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I met Charles Grant in best buy on Veterans right before Christmas, his arm injury looked brutal. He said he won't be in any more Atlanta night clubs, his arm will be 100%, and he's gonna get 10+ sacks for me.

Great guy, he stopped and chatted for a long time and seemed appreciative of hardcore fans.
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
              I met Charles Grant in best buy on Veterans right before Christmas, his arm injury looked brutal. He said he won't be in any more Atlanta night clubs, his arm will be 100%, and he's gonna get 10+ sacks for me.

Great guy, he stopped and chatted for a long time and seemed appreciative of hardcore fans.
              Thats cool . I would be happy if he just got 5 sacks

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by NFL.com
                DANA POINT, Calif. — The NFL is still sorting through potential opponents to face the Buffalo Bills in Toronto this season.

A source at the league meetings says the list includes at least one team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, that isn’t nearly as sexy as the one I had reported last week was a leading candidate — the Indianapolis Colts.

The Colts clearly were one of the biggest-drawing cards on the Bills’ schedule because of their marquee quarterback, Peyton Manning, and consistent success. However, the NFL appears to be leaning more strongly in the direction of choosing an NFC team, such as the Buccaneers (who have yet to settle on a starting quarterback) or perhaps the New Orleans Saints, who have Pro Bowler Drew Brees under center. At least one other unknown team is believed to be on the short list.
                http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/22/bucs...nt-in-toronto/

London last year, maybe Toronto this year? At least we don't give up a home game this time :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• In the Final Forum Mock this is what I've done so far as the Saints GM:

1. Traded #14 for #27, #92 (3rd) & CB Marlin Jackson
                  2. Selected at #27 Safety Louis Delmas.
                  3. Traded #92 (3rd) for #141 (5th) and LB Omar Gaither.
                  4. Traded CB Jason David for #216 (7th) and #219 (7th)

So, we have added more depth at CB, added the top safety in the draft, and added a really good Will linebacker that was a stud in Philly. And we have four picks to work with.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    In the Final Forum Mock this is what I've done so far as the Saints GM:

1. Traded #14 for #27, #92 (3rd) & CB Marlin Jackson
                    2. Selected at #27 Safety Louis Delmas.
                    3. Traded #92 (3rd) for #141 (5th) and LB Omar Gaither.
                    4. Traded CB Jason David for #216 (7th) and #219 (7th)

So, we have added more depth at CB, added the top safety in the draft, and added a really good Will linebacker that was a stud in Philly. And we have four picks to work with.
                    I like what you have done thusfar. So we have two fourth round, a fifth and 3 7th round picks left. I'll look who is remaining to see if I have an opinion on who you should take in the fourth round picks.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• With the first fourth rounder I picked: James Davis, RB, Clemson.

I was hoping that either Rashad Jennings (RB), David Bruton (S), Chip Vaughn (S), or Antoine Caldwell (C) would fall but none did.

With the next fourth I'm looking at either OLB Tyrone McKenzie or DT Vance Walker. Let me know what you guys think.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Well, with our two fourth rounds I chose James Davis, RB, Clemson and Tyrone McKenzie, LB, University of South Florida.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• what is the idea behind davis, he basicly is the same player as pierre thomas in my opinion. I like mckenzie though.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Yeah, you surprised me with that pick bro.

Comment

• The player I was hoping to land was Rashad Jennings but he was selected a few picks before mine. So, I went with Davis who I felt wasn't a bad complimentary prize.
                              I think Davis could be an effective third down back. On my board he was the best inside runner available which is why I went ahead and selected him. He's tough to take down and can usually pick up a few yards after contact. He just reminds me of a smaller Deuce.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Yeah, I wonder who took Jennings...hmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information