2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      Love it. I'm going if I'm in town.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Now I really hope the Mayans are wrong!

Comment

• Dan Morgan is coming out of retirement to play for the Saints this year. If he's healthy it could be a huge addition to the defense

Comment

• Didn't he do that like 3 months ago?

Comment

Didn't he do that like 3 months ago?
              Yeah but with him it's never real unless you see him on the field.

Comment

Didn't he do that like 3 months ago?
                Yea he did that a long time ago. He seems to be doing good and ready to move to the outside position where he will not be taking blockers head on. The Saints seem to be happy with there LB's. If he stays healthy he could do great.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• According to Drew Rosenhaus LB Dan Morgan will retire again and this time it's final.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Seriously, the Panthers are paying him to do that **** to make us not sign LBs.
                    Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Well, the bright side is we are not loosing anything in regards to performance. It's not like he played last year.

Comment

• We need help at LB. Other than Vilma i dont see much at LB for us.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                          We need help at LB. Other than Vilma i dont see much at LB for us.
                          I agree. Hopefully the fact that our Defensive back field has improved greatly IMO, it helps take the pressure off the LB's. That may just be wishful thinking. At present I see DE and the LB corps the prime issue for next year's draft.

Comment

• I will be disappointed in Charles Grant if he doesn't have a big year. He is VERY confident in it, after the chat I had with him in best buy !! :D

We know the man can flat out go when he's healthy.
                            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                              I will be disappointed in Charles Grant if he doesn't have a big year. He is VERY confident in it, after the chat I had with him in best buy !! :D

We know the man can flat out go when he's healthy.
                              I dont know that he can "flat out play" even healthy. I just have not seen to much out of him. I few good not great years then injury problems. The only reason i think he is still on the team is because the front office is trying to justify the big contract they gave him a few years ago. He has been crap since he got paid. Will Smith better not head in the same direction.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• PacMan working out in New Orleans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information