Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saints need to lock up HFA for the playoffs. I think if they can do that, it's going to be extremely tough for any team to go into the Superdome and beat them. That and I don't think the Saints would do very well playing outdoors in January, especially if they are forced to go up north for a game.

Your team is ******* scary though if the defense can keep playing like it is. Sharper was a fantastic addition.

Btw, how do you guys like Pierre Thomas?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• This should tell you how much

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        The Saints need to lock up HFA for the playoffs. I think if they can do that, it's going to be extremely tough for any team to go into the Superdome and beat them. That and I don't think the Saints would do very well playing outdoors in January, especially if they are forced to go up north for a game.

Your team is ******* scary though if the defense can keep playing like it is. Sharper was a fantastic addition.

We shall see I still have some questions about this team... I love how we've been playing lately and I think they have proven these are NOT the same ole Saints from years past.. but there are 11 games to go. Interesting point; the Saints have not trailed in a game all season yet. Every game they've got out to an early lead and have managed to maintain it... I know it's unrealistic to expect that keep up the whole year. I want to see how this team responds if they get down at any point... Also they haven't played a Division game they will face Atlanta, and Carolina after this week so those games will tell a lot about this team IMO.

Pierre Thomas is great, he's a tough runner, who's good at finding the holes... he's hard to bring down but he's not really a pounding bruiser... he won't move the pile at the goal line. One thing that concerns me is he always seems to be banged up... even now when he's playing he's always limited in practices with a hamstring. So not a huge deal but something to keep an eye on.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          The Saints need to lock up HFA for the playoffs. I think if they can do that, it's going to be extremely tough for any team to go into the Superdome and beat them. That and I don't think the Saints would do very well playing outdoors in January, especially if they are forced to go up north for a game.

I have a man crush on PT. He's a great teammate, plays hard, runs tough between the tackles, can catch out of the backfield. Dude is a beast.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• A lot of Illinois fans felt that he was wasted talent under an inept coach, a horrible QB, and virtually no offensive line. Looks like they may be right.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I like Pierre because of how he compliments Bush. He isn't afraid to go slamming through the 2 hole on a dive play, where as Reggie would prefer to bounce it to the outside.

Comment

• I like Pierre Thomas because he is quite good at the game of football.
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• I like Pierre Thomas because he's my boo.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I like pierre cuz he is a good football player, but seriously, I love tough runners that have enough speed to take it to the house

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Evans is out for the season. We signed Kyle Eckel to a contract today.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4605848

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        Evans is out for the season. We signed Kyle Eckel to a contract today.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4605848
                        I was just about to post this.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• This is a blow. Evens was doing great at blocking and catching the ball.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• yeah i dont like this at all

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                            - Corner or Wideout in the first
                            - No reaching
                            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Heath Evans loss is a HUGE blow... he really was a big part in our improved running game this season. A very intelligent lead blocker, and he also came up big in the passing game many times this season. He was such a reliable check down target for Drew.. and he had the ability the generate yards after the catch from the Fullback spot which is rare.

Kyle Eckel replaces him, he can be a stop gap but eh it's going to take him sometime to get accustomed into this Offense.

Figures that when I saw both Heath Evans, and Sedrick Ellis' injuries on TV.. I thought Ellis' would be the more serious of the two... and Evans was going to be a minor one... and it ends up being the reverse situation and it looks like Ellis may be able to return during the season.
                              Last edited by Auron; 10-29-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
                                Heath Evans loss is a HUGE blow... he really was a big part in our improved running game this season. A very intelligent lead blocker, and he also came up big in the passing game many times this season. He was such a reliable check down target for Drew.. and he had the ability the generate yards after the catch from the Fullback spot which is rare.

Kyle Eckel replaces him, he can be a stop gap but eh it's going to take him sometime to get accustomed into this Offense.

Figures that when I saw both Heath Evans, and Sedrick Ellis' injuries on TV.. I thought Ellis' would be the more serious of the two... and Evans was going to be a minor one... and it ends up being the reverse situation and it looks like Ellis may be able to return during the season.
                                I didn't know Ellis was out, both of those are big losses for the Saints. I'm sorry to hear that and I hope both have a speedy recovery and come back 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information