This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    My grandma lives in Destrehan, my best friend is from St. Rose, and his wife is from Bucktown. I'm from BR but know the city pretty durn well.

Where ya from in the city?
    my dad usually gives me a hard time because i was born on the Northshore-Slidell- but my family use to live in the Carrollton area before my dad joined the military. Haven't really been back there since we left but I go the Quarter alot when I visit. Majority of my family at one point lived in New Orleans but have all left for some reason or another.

Comment

• I've never been asked about my shoes, but someone tries to sell me coke every time I'm on Bourbon.

Maybe I give off a coke vibe.
      Originally posted by SNIPER26
      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
        I've never been asked about my shoes, but someone tries to sell me coke every time I'm on Bourbon.

Maybe I give off a coke vibe.
        Its Bourbon though...at some point everyone probably gives off a coke vibe lol.

Everytime i'm there i get stopped by the Fuzz....its like they know i have entered the city

Comment

• If you want some good Alligator, and believe me, you want good Alligator, go to Maspero's. It's so easy to cook bad gator and this place has the best fried gator poboys I've ever had. It's on the corner of Chartres and St. Louis, right outside the quarter.

Oh and if you want to drink for cheap, get hammered during happy hour and let your buzz linger for a couple hours. It's from noon til 8 at most places on Bourbon. 3 beers for 5 bucks, can't beat that.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• You also should really go to the,

ow damn, I've got nothing

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
            - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
            - Corner or Wideout in the first
            - No reaching
            - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              Matt Ryan is playing. Chris Houston will be out.
              Someone lied....

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• What would you guys think about trading a 2nd round pick to the NY Jets for Kerry Rhodes?

WHO DAT!

Comment

What would you guys think about trading a 2nd round pick to the NY Jets for Kerry Rhodes?
                  I think a 2nd is too high. A 4th would work maybe a third

Comment

What would you guys think about trading a 2nd round pick to the NY Jets for Kerry Rhodes?
                    If you would have asked last year I would have said hell yea. But now I would go with a 4rth.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Ehhh... perhaps a 3rd.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• The Saints have released K John Carney.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4765640

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I thought it would have happened sooner. With Hartley's suspension over, there is no need to keep a second kicker.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Dear New Orleans,

Please don't beat us too bad.

Yours sincerely,

Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Comment

• Was Carney really terrible for you guys, or just hurt? I can't help but think he's better then Suisham for us, but who knows, doubt we make another change again this late. Just wish that cut happened sooner.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                Was Carney really terrible for you guys, or just hurt? I can't help but think he's better then Suisham for us, but who knows, doubt we make another change again this late. Just wish that cut happened sooner.
                                He ussually was pretty reliable inside of 30 yards, it was just lately he seemed to be shaky on a lot of extra points, and short kicks even ones he made... so that prompted Payton to switch to Hartley once he came back from suspension.. after all there was no point keeping 2 kickers on the roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information