Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd probably do a second for Kerry Rhodes. Like I always figure when trading picks, potential is nice, but the chance of getting an established playmaker like Rhodes outweighs it, because the chance of drafting a safety that is that good in late round two is a bit slim.

The last pick of the second round isn't a big price, I think it'd be a nice trade.
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      The Saints have released K John Carney.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4765640
      Cowboys need to jump on that.

Comment

• According to one of the local news stations, WWL, John Carney has been signed by the Saints as a kicking consultant.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Lol.

"Ok Garrett, the key is to kick the ball between the two yellow poles."
          Originally posted by SNIPER26
          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to the Who Dat Nation!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Hey guys long time no talk. Havent been on here quite awhile, but looking foward to starting to talk Saints football all over again :)

Comment

• So we locked up the number one seed in the playoffs. Not really happy about it to be honest. We have placed ourselves in a crappy position

Comment

• We have the #1 seed in the NFC. Am I happy? No. But, still - it's something to be thankful for.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• You are welcome Saints Fans. Cutlerz > BREESUS! or maybe not but tonight Cutler>Favre.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Crap Im thankful and glad we got #1 seed. Its a first in our teams history, and we get to stay in the dome throughout the playoffs as long as we are in it.

Comment

• I still think we need to go full throttle in the Carolina game and play our starters to win it.

Comment

• Just what the Saints needed
                          http://blogofneworleans.com/blog/200...ested-for-dui/

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            NOOO!!!!! McCray you just had to wash the taste of losing out with alcohol didn't you?

Comment

• 2010 pro bowlers

QB- D. Brees
                              OT- J. Stinchcomb
                              OG- J. Evans
                              MLB- J. Vilma
                              FS- D. Sharper

Complete rosters

I think Heath Evans would have surely been in the running for FB had he not been injured.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                2010 pro bowlers

QB- D. Brees
                                OT- J. Stinchcomb
                                OG- J. Evans
                                MLB- J. Vilma
                                FS- D. Sharper

Complete rosters

I think Heath Evans would have surely been in the running for FB had he not been injured.
                                seems fair, I wouldnt even have but Stinchcomb in myself but he did have a good year.
                                Only other guys who could potentially be considered imo are:
                                Marques Colston (but he had a few really bad games, but Id still rate his season over that of sidney rice)
                                Carl Nicks (but Davis is a cowboy and cowboys always get in)
                                Will Smith (but he ended up just short and rightfully so imo)
                                Jabari Greer (would be in if he didnt get injured imo)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information