• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Two words - Everson Griffin
    My name is Robin Franken and I support this statement

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• So how do you guys feel heading into the Playoffs? I'm nervous... I'm hoping that some how when the Saints play in their first Play Off game they'll be able to flip the switch on and revert back to the style of play, and intensity they showed early in the season.

but somehow I feel as if this team might have lost it's mojo and I'm preparing that they have a very real possibility of being knocked out in their first game, because lately momentum just has not been on our side. Whether that's by misfortune, or something we're doing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
        So how do you guys feel heading into the Playoffs? I'm nervous... I'm hoping that some how when the Saints play in their first Play Off game they'll be able to flip the switch on and revert back to the style of play, and intensity they showed early in the season.

but somehow I feel as if this team might have lost it's mojo and I'm preparing that they have a very real possibility of being knocked out in their first game, because lately momentum just has not been on our side. Whether that's by misfortune, or something we're doing wrong.
        I hate to sound like a pessimist but nothing I've seen the past three weeks have inspired any confidence in me. I actually think we're going to be one and done. I don't want to face any team in the NFC playoffs.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          I hate to sound like a pessimist but nothing I've seen the past three weeks have inspired any confidence in me. I actually think we're going to be one and done. I don't want to face any team in the NFC playoffs.
          Can't say I disagree... I can understand being caught off guard in the Dallas game, but to follow up that by losing a 17-3 lead to Tampa Bay at Home, when maybe it seemed like they had hoped the Bucs would just fold up their tents and pack it in is not a good sign.

but like I said there is still part of me that hopes maybe somehow they will turn it around in the playoffs.. I mean they have to or it's over... but the warning signs have been there, this team is not heading into the playoffs on the right footing. We'll just have to see who they play, and what happens from there.

Comment

• This seems to be the consensus amongst Saints fans here in Bossier Citythat I have talked to the last week or so.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• AFC North and NFC West I believe:
              Home: Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Seattle, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Minnesota
              Away: Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Arizona, San Francisco, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas
              Id say we go 7-1 @ home and 3-5 away for a 10-6 record and a playoff birth in my crazy early season prediction

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Pffft. Bump you guys. I think we're still going to at least the NFC Championship Game. I think getting both Tracy Porter & Jabari Greer will help our defense immensely. It's insane how much Gregg Williams trusts to leave them on islands in man-to-man coverage. We need to definitely tweak some things in the offensive end but I think all in all we'll be fine.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  Pffft. Bump you guys. I think we're still going to at least the NFC Championship Game. I think getting both Tracy Porter & Jabari Greer will help our defense immensely. It's insane how much Gregg Williams trusts to leave them on islands in man-to-man coverage. We need to definitely tweak some things in the offensive end but I think all in all we'll be fine.
                  i think everything hinges on those tweaks to the offense. They have just not been able to turn it on and keep it on since the Patriots game.

Comment

• Yeah it's been our Offense which has underachieved lately, if we're to go far in the Playoffs they have to step up.

Comment

• Well, we're going to be playing either Arizona or Green Bay next week.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Arizona it is.

Even though idk which Saints team is gonna show up i'm excited for the game

Comment

• I'm hoping that AZ shot their wad against GB and prove to be easy win.

Comment

• OK, so how did this go by the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              I'm hoping that AZ shot their wad against GB and prove to be easy win.
                              I have a feeling it might be a rematch w/ Dallas in the NFCCG.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• cardinals can't stop our running game or our passing game.

saints march!

i think that the cowboys will be easier than the vikings.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information