This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule
    Thanks for the kind words and for the congratulations to our team. I am just happy that Brees was able to recover from his surgery with no lingering effects and he is looking absolutely fantastic this season. He definately has my vote for MVP, because without him our team wouldn't be nearly as good. I think we would have less than half the amount of wins we do now without him as our QB.

But I wouldn't take anything away from your team. The 49ers have some talent on that team and I like the way Mike Nolan is coaching them. He is definately building a contender over there in San Francisco. I was pleasantly suprised that you guys beat Seattle and even though I'm not a huge fan of the 49ers, I always enjoy a good upset.
    49ers-saints could be a good rivalry down the road. At the very least im sure people will be interested in gore vs bush. Were years away, but your transformation has been almost magic. But then again, your roster is almost entirely new, and at the biggest spot its new, with qb drew brees bringing some stability over the erratic aaron brooks.

Im gona root for you guys too in the playoffs if we dont make (slim we do anyways) I dont want the cowboys winning a 6th sb before us, and i find the bears the most boring team to watch (no offense to bears fans..) Cant wait to see some more plays from reggie

Comment

• This is what I'd like to see for our Day 1 Draft:

Round 1: Buster Davis, ILB
      Round 2: Matt Speath, TE
      Round 3: DeAndre Jackson, CB

I think we will sign or trade for Lance Briggs. It's just a feeling i have. Then i think we will take the best CB available with our first pick.

Comment

• I'd like to see Lance Briggs play for the Saints but can he play MLB? That seems to be the only position that we really need an upgrade at. Or do you guys think we're going to switch to a 3-4 and draft a big NT?

We're going to be drafting at a funky position in the draft especially concerning the players we need. I'd like to see us land Josh Wilson in the second round if Aaron Ross or Fred Bennett are gone.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
          Originally posted by Flyboy
          I never look past an opponent and never make a prediction. I always just hope for a win.
          Congrats. I'm not looking past Washington (that's why they play the game, etc...) but I'm predicting this will one of our easiest wins of the year.

All signs point to a win. We're the #1 Offense in the NFL; Washington is ranked #23 in defense. We're facing a pretty inexperienced quarterback and our secondary has come on strong with 5 interceptions in the last 2 games. Will Smith has come back an absolute beast, and we should be able to get pressure on Campbell and force him to throw some bad passes that will result in takeaways. Our offense is on a roll with at least 31 points in the last 3 games (all wins) and I think we'll continue that against Washington. Ladell Betts could run all over us but they'll probably have to abandon the run sometime in the 2nd half.

This is as close to a lock as any game we've had all year.
          Ehh... I knew I had a bad feeling about this game for a reason.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
            Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
            Originally posted by Flyboy
            I never look past an opponent and never make a prediction. I always just hope for a win.
            Congrats. I'm not looking past Washington (that's why they play the game, etc...) but I'm predicting this will one of our easiest wins of the year.

All signs point to a win. We're the #1 Offense in the NFL; Washington is ranked #23 in defense. We're facing a pretty inexperienced quarterback and our secondary has come on strong with 5 interceptions in the last 2 games. Will Smith has come back an absolute beast, and we should be able to get pressure on Campbell and force him to throw some bad passes that will result in takeaways. Our offense is on a roll with at least 31 points in the last 3 games (all wins) and I think we'll continue that against Washington. Ladell Betts could run all over us but they'll probably have to abandon the run sometime in the 2nd half.

This is as close to a lock as any game we've had all year.
            Ehh... I knew I had a bad feeling about this game for a reason.
            As bad as we've played, it's just a one score game. I have a feeling we'll come out strong.
            The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• We better hope Sean Payton got into our players asses at halftime. Coming out in the 2nd half and not scoring and giving the ball right back to Washington would be killer.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• As soon as you get on a roll, it comes crashing down on you. It's been a crazy year.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                Albert Camus

Comment

• The reason we lost this game was offensive line play. Washington's O-Line played great and kept the pressure off Campbell, and our O-Line play was just sad.

The key to stopping our offense is getting pressure on Drew, so this needs to be fixed.
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• I'd like to see our defense send pressure a little more than we do. I think we play way too conservative on D.

This was a big let down. I had a feeling that this might happen but I had hope that we would come out and win a close won. We need to right the ship and finish strong against the Giants and Panthers.

The only positive out of this game is that we clinched the NFC South and a playoff spot.

What happened to Deuce? I didn't see much of him in the 2nd half.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I'm starting to become thankful for the loss. We are now grounded and will become more determined and focused on our final two games.

We must now win out, which is something I think we can do.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Guys, just letting you know every Packer fan on earth will be rooting for you versus the Giants. We NEED you to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
                          Guys, just letting you know every Packer fan on earth will be rooting for you versus the Giants. We NEED you to win.
                          Thanks, man, we love the support. Hopefully the cheers we get in Packerland will help us beat the G-men.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• If the over/under for Brees passing yards is 600.....take the over.

I have been dreading this game for so long now and to think this could make ore break our year.....ugh.
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• The Giants scare me. Offensively? Tiki, Shockey, and Plax. If Manning gets time (which Jason Campbell had PLENTY of yesterday) then it's going to be a LOOOONG day for us.

I didn't see the PHI/NYG game, but I know that the Giants' run defense isn't all that and neither is the secondary but if Brees is rushed then... ugh. I'm worried about this game. Just hoping for a damn win.

Comment

• Q&A with Sean Payton:

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/news...articleid=3181

Man, I really love Payton. Just reading his interviews... you can just tell that he's a good coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information