This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Congrats Saints fans. That was a very big win for you guys. Much bigger than the Cowboys game IMO.
    Shut up. The Saints are terrible. There are like, 4 or 5 teams in the NFC better than us...
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Congrats Saints fans. That was a very big win for you guys. Much bigger than the Cowboys game IMO.
      Shut up. The Saints are terrible. There are like, 4 or 5 teams in the NFC better than us...
      I really hope that was sarcasm cause the Saints played like a playoff team today. No turnovers, damn good running game, Brees played well and got plenty of pressure on Eli. Cant wait to pay Carolina back next week.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
        I'd still say 2 or 3 (although the Bears aren't exactely inspiring confidence in me right now), but I said that if the Saints actually won an important game outside of a dome I would give them props, and they did so I am.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912
          Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
          I really hope that was sarcasm cause the Saints played like a playoff team today. No turnovers, damn good running game, Brees played well and got plenty of pressure on Eli. Cant wait to pay Carolina back next week.
          I think it was

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Caption this pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
              I'd still say 2 or 3 (although the Bears aren't exactely inspiring confidence in me right now), but I said that if the Saints actually won an important game outside of a dome I would give them props, and they did so I am.
              Name me 2 or 3 NFC teams better than the Saints are right now. Please. I'll give you the Bears. Who else? Seattle? Hardly. They've lost 3 in a row, with 2 of the 3 coming against Arizona and SF. Dallas? Philly? The Giants? We beat them all. It amazes me that you refuse to give the Saints the credit they deserve as being one of the top 2 NFC teams (with Chicago being the other). To say that any team in the NFC outside of Chicago is better than the Saints is absolutely absurd, and I cannot believe that you refuse to acknowledge that fact.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Wideout
                Caption this pic.

I think my location sums it up nicely:

Marques Colston = Terrell Owens with fewer headaches and better hands.
                :D

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• You may be right actually. I've been very hesitant to give the Saints much credit because they haven't been able to do the two most important things to win in the playoffs, run the ball and stop the run. They did both today. And they won in a tough weather enviroment, another criticism I had of them. I still prefer Dallas over New Orleans despite the Saints blowout of them simply because when Dallas plays up to their ability, they have many more playmakers on defense. If the Saints can beat the Panthers (don't see why they can't) getting the bye will be huge for them though. That extra week of rest has statistically proven to make a huge difference. Not to mention that they'll match up very well with either Dallas or Seattle in a dome enviroment where they'll be able to spread the field and test the speed of each team.

I have nothing personal against the Saints. I really like Sean Payton and have been a huge mark for him since week 1 when I saw them play the Browns live. It just wasn't untill today that I saw them play the type of game needed to win in the playoffs. That being said the Giants completely looked like they didn't give a **** either.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Wideout
                    Caption this pic.

BALLIN'. Duh.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• This was a huge win for us. I was worried whenever they threw that long TD pass at the start of the game but calmed down after they didn't do anything after that. I had thought that the Giants would be a tough match but you can tell that they are falling apart and that they aboslutely need to fire Coughlin.

Tomorrow I'm a Philly fan. I hope they beat Dallas so we can get the bye because we need. Plus we get Hollis Thomas back for the playoffs so our run D will get even better.

And I love how we pressured Eli all day. We need to do that more often against opposing QB's esp. Chris Weinke next week.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• I don't think we're going to get any respect from any Bears fans until we beat them in the playoffs and then they'll blame their loss on bad officiating, poor coaching, poor play, or anything else that won't give the Saints or any other team credit for beating them.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Thank you, Philadelphia! We are now the #2 seed in the NFC and have a bye week! First time in Saints history. This is awesome.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• So unreal. From picking #2 to the 2nd seed in the NFC. Just crazy.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• If Chicago gets upset, New Orleans will have two home games on the way to the Super Bowl. :shock: My concern regarding the Saints is inexperience, they have a very young team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
                                If Chicago gets upset, New Orleans will have two home games on the way to the Super Bowl. :shock: My concern regarding the Saints is inexperience, they have a very young team.
                                I know. I'm shocked two at the fact that we will have two home games if the Bears get upset and that's insane esp. when you consider how loud the Dome is going to be for those two games. I am worried about our inexperience in situations like this but Hollis Thomas, Jay Bellamy, Mike McKenzie, and I believe Scott Fujita have been in playoff games before and Joe Horn and Drew Brees can help out on the offensive side of the ball. I know Reggie Bush played his fair share of big games in college so I don't think the atmosphere surrounding these playoff games will effect him that much. My only concern is if the O-line will keep performing and not bow under the pressure.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information