Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping Darren Sproles shows up fat or something when you open camp. We don't have guys that can catch up to him. Good signing, would love to have him.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Who else loves the signing of Darren Sproles?

According to Jeff Duncan: 24 hours ago Saints had Reggie Bush & a $16M cap hit. Today they have Sproles, $9M in cap space, a solid ST player & draft pick from MIA.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I think Reggie's injuries forced him to be underused, and Darren Sproles isn't as good.

BUT, since we only wanted to give him like 5 carries, use him catching passes, and returning punts, Darren is a MUCH better value on that paycheck.

Also, Darren can return kicks, I think we have our kick and punt returner covered, and we can do a few of the things we did with Reggie in the passing game.

We are soooo deep, I love this regime.
        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Just a question to keep the conversation going in here.

Of those players available / recently cut, who do you see the saints taking a look at?

Comment

• I think we should target a LB, but we are said to be looking at Brandon Mebane and Cullen Jenkins.

I don't see how they fit, for the money they are going to command, I don't think either would start over our other DTs, unless they plan to move Jenkins to 4-3 DE?
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Well, we cut Jason Kyle and Stanley Arnoux today so LB is a position of interest.

Comment

• Talk to me about Remi Ayodele.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Talk to me about Remi Ayodele.
                  Solid Role player in a rotation, but that's about it.. Not really a true NT but we plugged him in there... I do think he improved over his time here, and he still has the potential to get better.

Overall he's a nice guy to have for depth a long the D-line but he's not going to be a "Pat Williams" type Stalwart you guys were used to.

Comment

• We signed CB Fabian Washington from Baltimore today. Not a bad pick up.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      We signed CB Fabian Washington from Baltimore today. Not a bad pick up.
                      We also signed DE Turk McBride, who last played with Detroit.
                      Last edited by diabsoule; 08-01-2011, 12:25 AM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• We signed Aubrayo Franklin. This is pretty much a dream offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                          We signed Aubrayo Franklin. This is pretty much a dream offseason.
                          Agreed. I don't think Mickey Loomis could have done any better this offseason.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Aubrayo Franklin

That is all

Comment

• We traded out Remi Ayodele for two dominating interior linemen. Lmfao.

Comment

• Jonathan Goodwin signed with the 49ers today. The starting center job now belong to Matt Tennant.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information