Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if Brees restructures, it's going to be tight. We'll also need at least Grubbs or Evans to restructure or extend also.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• It'd have to be Grubbs.

Honestly though, I don't understand how you guys want a WR or pretty much anything other then a DB in Round 1. Yeah, Colston and Moore are getting up in age, but look at our WR's. I am fine with waiting for the lower rounds because Drew has constantly shown he can make everyone better.

Comment

• #Saints have exercised the 5th year option on DE Cameron Jordan, per league source. 2015 pay will be $6.969M.

The new rookie wage scale adopted in 2011 requires that all rookies sign four-year contracts. For players taken in the first round, the team has the option to extend the contract for an extra season.

Decision time is near for the Class of 2011. NFL teams have until May 3 to decide whether to pick up the extra year in the contract. Players in the top 10 get a deal equal to the league's transition tag number. Players drafted No. 11-32 get a big raise, but not quite that big.

The decision to extend the deal shouldn't be too difficult for solid starters. The salary is guaranteed for injury only, so the team could still cut a player before the 2015 season if they chose.
        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...gn=Twitter_atl

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin
          you don't realize how huge the upgrade is until you see their stats side by side

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• We had a few mistakes, but I am proud of our Defense against Green Bay. I also got a boner watching Mark Ingram have a field day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              We had a few mistakes, but I am proud of our Defense against Green Bay. I also got a boner watching Mark Ingram have a field day.
              I wish they would commit to Ingram like that every game.

Comment

• The fact that we play Carolina Thursday for the division lead amazes me.

Comment

• Division "leading" Saints.

That feels good to say.

What are your thoughts on the upcoming SF game?

Comment

• I would just like to draft someone who can contribute right away, be it WR, OL, LB, CB, or what have you. I'm done with this team looking for the diamond in the rough.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
                      I would just like to draft someone who can contribute right away, be it WR, OL, LB, CB, or what have you. I'm done with this team looking for the diamond in the rough.
                      I'm ok with us doing this with our late round picks, but I would also like to see an instant contributor with our earlier rounders.

Comment

I'm ok with us doing this with our late round picks, but I would also like to see an instant contributor with our earlier rounders.
                        At this point I'm not. The Saints make some really head scratching picks early and some bad reaches. This team is really bad at developing talent and waste good picks on trying to do it.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...nator-rob-ryan

Somewhat surprising.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ectoral-muscle

Just lovely.

Comment

Yeah but we shall see how it goes. Anyone have some thoughts on extending Cameron Jordan?

Comment

• I think it is good. Like always I assume that in about 4 years Loomis will do something to make it even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information