This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    I think it is good. Like always I assume that in about 4 years Loomis will do something to make it even better.
    Provided Loomis is still with the Saints. I'm curious if Loomis is terminated from the GM position for the Saints does he retain his position with the Pelicans?

I was also thinking that if Galette is indeed going to be out for the year this gives some other players a chance to step up. I'm interested to see what happens.

Comment

• Man, I hope we beat the Cowboys this week. I don't care to hear all my **** talking Cowboy fan friends run their mouths.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• We're gonna have a great draft pick.

Comment

• Gotta be able to develop the talent of said draft pick if it's going to be of any use.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
              Gotta be able to develop the talent of said draft pick if it's going to be of any use.
              SJB couldn't crack anything higher than Detroit's practice squad, so perhaps it's more a problem of drafting the right talent.

Comment

• Thank God we beat Atlanta.

Comment

• Don't look now, but we seem to be play rather decent as of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    Don't look now, but we seem to be play rather decent as of late.
                    true but i am not seeing the drew of old yet. he just is way less accurate and seems to see the field less well.

also, cooks is not as good (yet) as i thought he'd be. not getting much seperation, which, at his size, he should

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                      true but i am not seeing the drew of old yet. he just is way less accurate and seems to see the field less well.

also, cooks is not as good (yet) as i thought he'd be. not getting much seperation, which, at his size, he should
                      Yeah I don't quite know what's up with Cooks. I get that he's usually covered by the number 1 corner but you'd think that with his speed he'd get alot more seperation.

Comment

• Bye, Rob.

Comment

• Saints finish 7 - 9.
                          Last edited by CJSchneider; 01-14-2016, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• Well, I don't know how much I am going to like this new look for the NFLDC forums, but we'll have to see as time will tell if they are more user-friendly than the other older forums.

As an aside, I, for one, am very excited about the Saints draft later this month. There are several big name prospects that I think we could pick at 12 and 47 as well.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information