X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giants... :P

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol
      The Giants... :P
      Isn't it impossible for us to play the Giants?
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• I think we'll play Philly, which should turn out to be a very good game. I hope we can win this game, though, because so far this year we haven't been good coming off of a break.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
          Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol
          Isn't it impossible for us to play the Giants?
          I was kidding... but seriously, who wouldn't want to play the team that basically imploded during the last couple weeks and lost to us big time...

But, in all honesty, it looks like it will be the Eagles, and I think that they could be more dangerous and harder to beat than the Bears. Even though we beat them in the regular season, they were a different team then and it's always hard to beat a team the second time around.

We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Comment

• I know this is the Saints thread but GEAUX Tigers!!!

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints Dome Patrol
              I'm most scared about the Giants actually. That's the team I do not want to face in the 2nd Round, although if the bad Giants show up then I'm ok.

The NFC is a funny conference, because any team (apart from IMO the Seahawks) can take this thing equally. I don't know if there's a quote on quote "favorite" right now.

Btw, good luck in the playoffs and enjoy the week off, I know we will. :P :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                I'm most scared about the Giants actually. That's the team I do not want to face in the 2nd Round, although if the bad Giants show up then I'm ok.

The NFC is a funny conference, because any team (apart from IMO the Seahawks) can take this thing equally. I don't know if there's a quote on quote "favorite" right now.

I don't want to face the Iggles. Their on a roll lately and it's tough when you face a team that's on the bubble.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                  Originally posted by sweetness34

I don't want to face the Iggles. Their on a roll lately and it's tough when you face a team that's on the bubble.
                  Same here.. the Eagles definitely scare me.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• You know, the team that would worry me the most is actually the Baltimore Ravens...

Fine... in the NFC, I'll make it unanimous. I'm worried about Philadelphia because as everyone knows it's very difficult to beat a team twice in the season... especially in the playoffs. And as diabsoule pointed out, they are a different team than when we played them in the regular season. Here's hoping that the Giants pull the upset. Wishful thinking, I know. :?

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Comment

• I heard Mike McKenzie got into a car accident, anyone know what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Wideout
                        I heard Mike McKenzie got into a car accident, anyone know what happened?

Per a league source, Saints cornerback Mike McKenzie suffered a back strain after being rear ended while stopped at a traffic light outside the team facility on Wednesday.

McKenzie was taken to the hospital by ambulance as a precaution, but he is expected to be cleared to play in the team's playoff opener on the weekend of January 13 and14.

If fact, McKenzie most likely would be able to play this weekend, if the Saints hadn't earned one of the two NFC playoff byes.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Duece McAllister won the 2006 Ed Brock Courage Award from the Saints. I'm sure he deserved it.

Link here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9910053

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Saints schedule for next season:

Home Games:
                            Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Arizona, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Jacksonville, Tennessee

Away Games:
                            Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Houston, Indianapolis

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                              Saints schedule for next season:

Home Games:
                              Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Arizona, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Jacksonville, Tennessee

Away Games:
                              Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Houston, Indianapolis
                              That looks like a hard a** schedule. :?

Indianapolis, Seattle, and Chicago on the road...not to mention 49ers might be an improved contending team.

Philly, Jax, and the Titans too.

and you never know if the NFC South will rebound from it's off year..Panthers, and Falcons might step it up next season..

Comment

• Originally posted by Star Wideout
                                Originally posted by diabsoule
                                Saints schedule for next season:

Home Games:

Away Games:
                                That looks like a hard a** schedule. :?

Indianapolis, Seattle, and Chicago on the road...not to mention 49ers might be an improved contending team.

Philly, Jax, and the Titans too.

and you never know if the NFC South will rebound from it's off year..Panthers, and Falcons might step it up next season..
                                I have to agree with Star Wideout here... this has the makings of a killer schedule.

But, the Saints should also continue to improve and so I'm actually excited to see how the Saints would do against teams like Indianapolis, Seattle and Chicago.

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information