This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghettosermon
    You all would have won if you had Joe Horn.
    I have to agree with you there. I think Horn would've held onto the balls that Copper couldn't.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

That was a tough loss. The Steelers exploited every one of our weaknesses on defense.

WHO DAT!

Comment

I disagree. We would have won if A) we didn't turn the ball over and B) Hollis Thomas did not get hurt.

That was such a tough loss to swallow. Ugh.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy
          I disagree. We would have won if A) we didn't turn the ball over and B) Hollis Thomas did not get hurt.

That was such a tough loss to swallow. Ugh.
          I know thought we were going to put it into overtime. That loss was very tough. We have to bounce back next week, though. We have to win 4 more games to go 10-6. We should do it.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Cincy's offense going against our defense worries me GREATLY. It's nice that the game will be at home, but still.... eeek.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Cincy's offense going against our defense worries me GREATLY. It's nice that the game will be at home, but still.... eeek.
              Yeah, I'm really worried as well esp. since San Diego's defense is so much better than ours and Cincy stacked up 41 pts against them. Then we have Pittsburgh, who isn't a team that really runs up the score, piled on 38 against us. I think our secondary is going to get exploited big time. I'm going to be listening to this game cringing.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Pretty good Q&A with Sean Payton about this upcoming game.
                http://neworleanssaints.com/newsroom...articleid=3080

WHO DAT!

Comment

I love Scott but I thought this was funny...

Here is what Scott said about Marques Colston in response to a question in his "Ask NFLDC" Q&A:

First of all Marques Colston is a very rare exception and even though I was very high on him even I didn't expect the kind of numbers he is putting up for the Saints.

I was very curious as to what Scott thought of Colston, so I resourced his team by team reviews and brought up his review of the Saints. Here was his take on Colston (after the draft):

With their final pick the Saints brought in another sleeper in Marques Colston of Hofstra, who despite playing wide receiver in college will likely be tried out as a tight end or H-Back due to his size. Even though the Saints really don't have a top player established at the position it would be a surprise if Colston were able to make much of an impact as a rookie.

C'mon Scott!!!!! Hindsight is 20/20!
                  "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                  4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Ha, that's pretty funny but that's what I love about the draft.

In other news, I just found out that I'll be going to the game Sunday!

WHO DAT!

Comment

I hate you, dia.

Comment

I hate you, dia.
                        It was a last minute thing. A friend of mine got 4 free tickets and invited me. I'm just happy that I'll get to make a game...... And now I get to see Ocho Cinco play. Um..... Yehaw.

I just hope our defense can slow down Cincy's offense.

WHO DAT!

Comment

As do I. I know our points can put up points against Cincy's defense, but I think we are really going to need stellar play from our secondary to win this game. Rudi Johnson is such an underrated back, but our LBs usually do a good job against bigger, type backs like him so far this season. Willie Parker-esque backs tear us apart... but the trio of CJ/TJ/Chris Henry makes me cringe. Hopefully, Will Smith and Charles Grant will be in Palmer's face all game long.

Comment

For some reason, I feel like Reggie Bush can really have a breakout game against the Bengals' defense.. don't ask me why.

Comment

For some reason, I feel like Reggie Bush can really have a breakout game against the Bengals' defense.. don't ask me why.
                              I think he can too and hopefully he will. I think he needs to have one.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Well, this definately wasn't the game for me to go to.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information