This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha. :)
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• **** you guys.
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• *chestbumps TPFKA#1SaintsFan*

There.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Whew, wow that was a close game. Payton needs to get that brain of his checked for that option call though.

Congrats on the win fellas.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• the saints are a bunch of ******* chinks with no balls

Comment

• Originally posted by Jew baca is back
              the saints are a bunch of *********** chinks with no balls
              this is some quality spam here. a real troll. none of that spam-bot crap, no siree. this is 100% asshole human being.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Originally posted by Jew baca is back
                the saints are a bunch of *********** chinks with no balls
                dude do you have no life

Comment

• I know Reggie is a great change of pace and threat to go all the way but if they wanna win against the Bears if that's who they play he shouldn't get anymore than 5 carries, you can throw the ball to him but him running will be ineffective and ball security will be an issue, with as great as Deuce has been he should be the workhorse next week and Reggie needs a decreased role for this week.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Yeah, I'm hoping Deuce sees more touches next week against whoever. Reggie's great out of the backfield as a receiver but I don't see him receiving many carries.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Time to go to Chicago and break some hearts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                        I know Reggie is a great change of pace and threat to go all the way but if they wanna win against the Bears if that's who they play he shouldn't get anymore than 5 carries, you can throw the ball to him but him running will be ineffective and ball security will be an issue, with as great as Deuce has been he should be the workhorse next week and Reggie needs a decreased role for this week.
                        I wholeheartedly agree with this. If you watched the game today, teams don't do well running outside on us, mostly because of the sideline-to-sideline speed of Urlacher and Briggs. This is another reason why we own Mike Vick everytime we play him. The best plan for the Saints, IMO, is to run Deuce up the middle and run max-protect slants with Colston and Horn. I actually fear the ability of Colston to find holes in our defense than any offensive player on your team. I don't see Bush doing too much.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Bring on the Bears. I'm sure Sean Payton will come up with a good game plan but the only thing we need to do is execute. We also need our defense to really step up and do something special.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                            Bring on the Bears. I'm sure Sean Payton will come up with a good game plan but the only thing we need to do is execute. We also need our defense to really step up and do something special.
                            I saw basically the same two teams this weekend. Two teams with good offenses, but defenses that struggled in the pass game. And defenses that had trouble with the run game at times.

Good luck next week and hopefully everyone stays healthy for you guys.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                              Originally posted by diabsoule
                              Bring on the Bears. I'm sure Sean Payton will come up with a good game plan but the only thing we need to do is execute. We also need our defense to really step up and do something special.
                              I saw basically the same two teams this weekend. Two teams with good offenses, but defenses that struggled in the pass game. And defenses that had trouble with the run game at times.

Good luck next week and hopefully everyone stays healthy for you guys.
                              I was thinking that exact same thing. Good luck guys. This should be one hell of a game. I hope you guys stay injury free as well.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• What do the NO fans think of Peyton's call to pitch to Bush at that point in the game with Deuce running so well?

I thought he could have cost ya the game but the False Start on the Iggles bailed him out.

Any reactions?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information