X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Hope Saints lose.

Sick and tired of seeing the REFs and Media actively rooting for this team.

False start?? False start? How about DB's Illegal Use of Hands, which NO does about every pass play. (*And this is a Cowboys fan saying it*)

Enuff Katrina sympathy. No one really cares anymore.

Go Bears.
    You are a classless human being.
    That is what happens when you bleed dry the sympathy well. I am all out of sympathy for everyone else. I lived 3 FL Hurricanes. I can't get insurance.

So whatever to a bunch of knuckleheads living under sea level with a bigot Mayor and Governor who where more interested in politics than helping constituents.

But football .......................

As a statement of fact, the REFs are twisting calls to your teams benefit and that ain't right.

Eagels got robbed and that is only one small sample of this year's REFs in the NO games.

Go Bears!

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
      Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
      Hope Saints lose.

False start?? False start? How about DB's Illegal Use of Hands, which NO does about every pass play. (*And this is a Cowboys fan saying it*)

Go Bears.
      That is what happens when you bleed dry the sympathy well. I am all out of sympathy for everyone else. I lived 3 FL Hurricanes. I can't get insurance.

So whatever to a bunch of knuckleheads living under sea level with a bigot Mayor and Governor who where more interested in politics than helping constituents.

As a statement of fact, the REFs are twisting calls to your teams benefit and that ain't right.

Eagels got robbed and that is only one small sample of this year's REFs in the NO games.

Go Bears!
      Okay, so you're bitter and classless.

And you don't know what you're talking about, either. Leave this thread.
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by bmoreravens5289
        Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.
        Agreed. I'm rooting for the Saints to win the Superbowl.
        Well, we can agree on one thing -- it is the fashionable pick. Like saying you support mothehood and apple pie. I am too egalitarian for that silly emotionalism.

Comment

Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Go Bears!

Whatever, as much as you want to think your problems are more important than others...... they are not. Sorry.

With that said, god blesses those who help themselves. So I congratulate the "non-victims" on the Gulf Coast. You represent the best of us.

Comment

Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Go Bears!

Whatever, as much as you want to think your problems are more important than others...... they are not. Sorry.

With that said, god blesses those who help themselves. So I congratulate the "non-victims" on the Gulf Coast. You represent the best of us.
            You're making yourself look like a fool. Grow up.

I know you're probably still upset about 42-17 and your team flunking out of the playoffs, but it's time to move on.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Go Bears!

You're making yourself look like a fool. Grow up.

I know you're probably still upset about 42-17 and your team flunking out of the playoffs, but it's time to move on.
              ROTFLMAO! Upset, no. Grow up, maybe.

If you win the SB then you can say that. But I thinks next week the slipper falls off. REFs won't just give ya the game in Chicago.

Until then ...... please spare me the holier than thou BS. It is intellectually boring and so cliche.

Comment

• The "REFs" haven't given us a game all year so you should probably stop running your mouth.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

The "REFs" haven't given us a game all year so you should probably stop running your mouth.
                  Let us start with Saturday night and the 4th down call on the Eagles.

Hey, you guys got jobbed in 2005 but that ain't no reason to job the Iggles (* still can't take the fact I am defending those bums *)

Comment

The "REFs" haven't given us a game all year so you should probably stop running your mouth.

Hey, you guys got jobbed in 2005 but that ain't no reason to job the Iggles (* still can't take the fact I am defending those bums *)
                    It was the right call. And if the refs were trying to give the game to either team, it wouldn't have come down to the wire. The Eagles played well, the Saints played better and won the game, in every sense of the word FAIR.

You really have no clue what you're talking about. Really, you don't. You were probably one of those idiot conspiracy theorists claiming that the Patriots won the Superbowl in 2001-02 because of 9/11. Get over that BS.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

It was the right call. And if the refs were trying to give the game to either team, it wouldn't have come down to the wire. The Eagles played well, the Saints played better and won the game, in every sense of the word FAIR.

You really have no clue what you're talking about. Really, you don't. You were probably one of those idiot conspiracy theorists claiming that the Patriots won the Superbowl in 2001-02 because of 9/11. Get over that BS.
                      It don't matter. You go down this weekend REFs willing.

Comment

Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.
                        Go away.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.
                          Read the rules to the Team Discussion Board.

Originally posted by Ward
                          Also, postng in another team's thread with the intention of starting arguments is strictly prohibited and is a sure way to get yourself in trouble
                          Leave this thread or else I will call down the wrath of the Warden.

What you have wrote in our thread is totally uncalled, completely classless, and downright ugly.

It's one thing if your're pulling for the Bears but wish us a good game but it's another when you write what you have written.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                            Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Also, postng in another team's thread with the intention of starting arguments is strictly prohibited and is a sure way to get yourself in trouble

What you have wrote in our thread is totally uncalled, completely classless, and downright ugly.

It's one thing if your're pulling for the Bears but wish us a good game but it's another when you write what you have written.
                            I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. You have something to say like that, keep it in your own team board. There is no reason to try and start crap in another teams' threads.

The Saints got here because the won ballgames against good teams, period, end of story. They won because they were the better team on Saturday, and there is no way around that.

It's the same goddamn thing with the Bears. People saying we "escaped" yesterday. Who gives a crap, we won the friggin game, jesus.

Ugh I'm just tired of the bashing of the NFC and the praise of the AFC. Hey, guess what, both NFC home teams held up their end of the bargain, but niether AFC team could, hmmmm sounds fishy to me.
                            [/i]

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                              Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Yawn. I did not insult any of you. You are taking offense over a concept and one many folks believe in.

Go Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
                                Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Yawn. I did not insult any of you. You are taking offense over a concept and one many folks believe in.

Go Bears.
                                The fact that your own bitterness prevents you from wanting to see good things happen for people who have gone through so much tragedy in the all too recent past is almost as despicable as your not wanting the Saints to win because you're "tired of hearing" about the victims of Hurricane Katrina. You insulted me, and I wouldn't mind seeing you disappear off these forums for a little while.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information