• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Originally posted by diabsoule
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Hope Saints lose.

Sick and tired of seeing the REFs and Media actively rooting for this team.

False start?? False start? How about DB's Illegal Use of Hands, which NO does about every pass play. (*And this is a Cowboys fan saying it*)

Enuff Katrina sympathy. No one really cares anymore.

Go Bears.
    Read the rules to the Team Discussion Board.

Originally posted by Ward
    Also, postng in another team's thread with the intention of starting arguments is strictly prohibited and is a sure way to get yourself in trouble
    Leave this thread or else I will call down the wrath of the Warden.

What you have wrote in our thread is totally uncalled, completely classless, and downright ugly.

It's one thing if your're pulling for the Bears but wish us a good game but it's another when you write what you have written.
    Yawn. I did not insult any of you. You are taking offense over a concept and one many folks believe in.

Go Bears.
    The fact that your own bitterness prevents you from wanting to see good things happen for people who have gone through so much tragedy in the all too recent past is almost as despicable as your not wanting the Saints to win because you're "tired of hearing" about the victims of Hurricane Katrina. You insulted me, and I wouldn't mind seeing you disappear off these forums for a little while.
    I did not insult you. You took offense at my expressing a feeling that my sympathy battery is on empty for New Orleans and the Saints.

I realise this is not popular in the media but there are plenty of individuals who are "on empty."

Good luck to you personally but to the Saints, enuff luck. Go Bears.

Comment

• "I got a call from Michael Strahan," Grant said. He's had a lot of success against Runyan. Today, I had success with what Strahan told me. That was a wonderful thing. I thank him for that."

Strahan doing his part to help beat the Eagles even when we aren't in the playoffs anymore. Well done Michael. Anyway, I hope you guys beat Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10
        "I got a call from Michael Strahan," Grant said. He's had a lot of success against Runyan. Today, I had success with what Strahan told me. That was a wonderful thing. I thank him for that."

Strahan doing his part to help beat the Eagles even when we aren't in the playoffs anymore. Well done Michael. Anyway, I hope you guys beat Chicago.
        Wow, that's awesome. Thanks Michael Strahan.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

"I got a call from Michael Strahan," Grant said. He's had a lot of success against Runyan. Today, I had success with what Strahan told me. That was a wonderful thing. I thank him for that."

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
            Originally posted by Jughead10

Yeah thats not the first time Strahan has done that. I believe he did the same for Julius Peppers two years ago. Him and Runyan claim to get along, but I don't think they really do since he is now known for giving other teams tips on how he he beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
              Originally posted by Jughead10

Yeah thats not the first time Strahan has done that. I believe he did the same for Julius Peppers two years ago. Him and Runyan claim to get along, but I don't think they really do since he is now known for giving other teams tips on how he he beats him.
              That's cool. I'm glad he helped us out. Now only if some of the Saints get in touch with some of the Packers players to help slow down the Bears.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• It's snowin up in Chicago baby!! Awesome, I love snow games!! :D

That means a lot of running the ball hopefully, smash mouth football!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                  It's snowin up in Chicago baby!! Awesome, I love snow games!! :D

That means a lot of running the ball hopefully, smash mouth football!
                  I think both of our teams will be able to handle smash mouth football. Any which way, it should be awesome.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I heard there's a good possiblity that Horn might not play Sun. I would really like to see him in uniform on the field for this game.

WHO DAT!

Comment

I heard there's a good possiblity that Horn might not play Sun. I would really like to see him in uniform on the field for this game.
                      Yeah, but it's just something we've gotten used to lately. If anything.. on the good side, if we win then he's pretty much a lock to play in the Super Bowl.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Hey Saints Fans, got a question is Charles Grant an UFA? I have heard this but haven't found anything concrete all I could find was this:

http://saints.aolsportsblog.com/2007...charles-grant/

The Bucs are looking at signing Charles Grant, an unrestricted free agent after this year
                        Thanks in advance I wanted to know so i can correct my FA Tracker if this is true.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by jblaze66
                          Hey Saints Fans, got a question is Charles Grant an UFA? I have heard this but haven't found anything concrete all I could find was this:

http://saints.aolsportsblog.com/2007...charles-grant/

The Bucs are looking at signing Charles Grant, an unrestricted free agent after this year
                          Thanks in advance I wanted to know so i can correct my FA Tracker if this is true.
                          He's a restricted FA. He signed a 6 year deal in 2002.

WHO DAT!

Comment

I heard there's a good possiblity that Horn might not play Sun. I would really like to see him in uniform on the field for this game.
                            As much as I'd really like to see Joe Horn play on Sunday, I don't think he's going to play. I hate to say this, because I'm one the biggest Joe Horn fans out there, but I think that Horn is at the end of his playing career with the New Orleans Saints. :(

Honestly, even though the Saints signed Horn to a long term deal, I don't think that they can afford to pay his salary if all he's going to do is sit back in street clothes and collect his money.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• And, we all know too well that Coach Payton is not scared to get rid of players that don't help the team.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy
                                And, we all know too well that Coach Payton is not scared to get rid of players that don't help the team.
                                Yeah...it would be bittersweet. I mean, he helped us get to this point. I never thought I'd be saying that the Saints are only one win from the Super Bowl. Honestly, I think that if the Saints are smart, they keep him around and then when he retires, they get him a cushy front office job or something like that. The Saints should let him have a goodbye tour like Jerome Bettis had last season.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information